“Fresh, Delicious Food for Great prices”

Fish Daddy's Grill House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Fresh, Delicious Food for Great prices”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We used to eat at that 'other' sea food restaurant, down the street, but Fish Daddy's does SUCH a fabulous job. The fish is fresh, NOT overcooked, and wonderfully seasoned. Great value for money, too. The combination plates are enough to share or better yet, for leftovers to take home and enjoy later!

Visited August 2012

Vidor, Texas
“Best place in town!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Plenty of options and you get your money's worth at this sit-down restaurant. Definitely recommend to anyone. Plus, there are lots of healthy options.

Visited September 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Consistantly excellent”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant in the area. Always great food and service. The onion ring tower is amazing and a little frightening the first time you see it! Have had several of their seafood dinners and they were all exceptional. Salads and vegetables are always fresh and delicious. Their desserts are sublime. Moderately priced, good value.

• Visited September 2012
Kerrville, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is our favorite seafood place in town”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My wife and I really enjoy coming here. The selection and price are good, the staff has always been awesome, and we enjoy the atmosphere. If you are looking for good seafood in College Station look no further.

Visited July 2012
Houston, Texas
“A pleasant surprise for seafood away from the shore!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

While visiting College Station on three trips recently, we visited Fish Daddy's. I am a Gulf Girl so I am pretty knowledgable about seafood. My expectations were low the first time we went, but my spouse was in the mood for fish so we gave it a try.
It is a casual place and I figured it would be mostly frozed battered and fried food, which I don't usually eat. We were so pleased with the very fresh Redfish, grilled shrimp, shrimp creole and everything we have tried in 5 visits!
The great thing is not just the food, but the prices!!! We were shocked at how low the bill was! Less than 30 dollars for two!
It is a perfect place and price for people who are eating out often and would like good quality meals without dropping a Benjamin! My husband now picks up food to take to the Hospital nearby when he is on-call. I live in Houston and wish it was nearby! We eat out a lot and would choose it a couple of times per week if it were closer! Service is good. The bar is a nice option for casual dining when it is crowded. Btw.. In College Station everything can get very crowded on weekends.

1 Thank Aurablues