“Not Good Service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
College Station, Texas, United States
“Not Good Service”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Drive thru service was awful. Sat and waited for someone to acknowledge my presence for a couple of minutes while there was no one either in the drive thru line or inside. Finally I said "Hello" and the guy inside said "Helloooooo". Asked if they had milk - other guy says "Nope". Drove up to the window and the guy manning the window was on his cell phone. I sat there for five minutes before anyone came to the window. I was very tempted to bail and go to C&Js. Next time I'm going there.

• Visited May 2012

Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,705 helpful votes
“Good Variety”
Reviewed October 15, 2010

I've passed by Dickey's Barbecue Pit on Earl Rudder Freeway in College Station on a number of occasions; earlier this week I stopped in for lunch. The service is friendly, the place clean, and the variety of barbecue served impressive - beef, pork, ribs, ham, chicken, turkey, and two types of sausage. In addition, the selection of the sides is more than adequate. Finally, more than one sauce is available; I particularly liked the spicy sauce. While this is not the best barbecue I have had, it is, nonetheless, very good.

3 Thank CJTravelerTexas