“Great after-hours spot!”

Fuego Tortilla Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Full menu offered 24 hours a day Tuesday - Sunday!
Reviewed May 15, 2014

It's where almost of the town goes after a hard night of partying or if they're craving some late night text mex. Their food is really good, and their service is on par as well. Try the fuego steak, street corn and queso!

There are newer reviews for Fuego Tortilla Grill

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This place is always hopping for a reason. Food is consistently good and service fast and friendly. Parking can be a challenge but, students and others return over and over because it's so yummy.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I met a friend here for lunch for the first time and I can't believe I had never tried this place before. The tacos are great and priced very well. My family and tried to go the other night, but the parking lot was packed and so was the drive thru. I guess I am not alone when I say this place is great!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I love to go there for breakfast tacos - I feel like the tortillas always smell of bacon! I always order two, thinking I'm starving, and end up leaving with one wrapped up. Grab yourself a plate off the counter and fill it up with all your dressings! I always get some cucumber salad. I personally feel like the guacamole is a little blah but my fiance likes it just fine! He looooves the queso.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Not bad for an upscale taco bar, a step ahed of the fast food restuarant chains in town. Taco/Burritos are of good size and several variations available. Best part of it is once you get your core burrito you can add all the toppings you want such as onion, celantro, mild, medium, fire suace plus pico. Seems to be a favorite amongs bar patrons after bars close down.