“Fuego: Spanish for salty”

Fuego Tortilla Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Full menu offered 24 hours a day Tuesday - Sunday!
Dallas, Texas
“Fuego: Spanish for salty”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We eat lots of Mexican food and this has to be the saltiest we've had in years. My Aggie daughter and I visited on a Friday night. Neither of us could finish our tacos because they were so salty. And the tortillas are so thick as to be a joke. Sorry to be in the minority of reviews, but you sodium-concerned patrons have been warned.

• Visited September 2012

“Great Experience!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

We were in town visiting our daughter and asked her if she had any new restaurants for us to try. She suggested Fuego and I am glad she did. Our group had the bomb and the 1/2 pound fajitas. They were great. We also had guacamole and quest which was also delicious. I rate the atmosphere only very good because if was really warm in there the day we went. I am not sure if it's because it was packed or what. BUT I am glad College Station has a new place for us to go.

San Antonio
“Great place for exotic breakfast tacos!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Popular local restaurant that offers a large variety of tacos, including many breakfast tacos that you would not find anywhere else. Restaurant is casual, and despite long lines, the food is delivered quickly.

Visited August 2012
Texas
“creative fillings for tacos and great salsas”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The restaurant is clean and new. Decor is boring. I found the dr pepper bbq sauce a bit too sweet for my taste. The creamed corn was good, but again, a bit too sweet for my taste. I loved the salsa bar. Others have mentioned how large one taco is, but in my opinion it wasn't very large. One didn't really fill me up, 1 and 1/2 would have been perfect.

• Visited August 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1,383 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,901 helpful votes
“Mmmmmm!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Probably the best soft taco I've ever had. Get the one with chicken and pineapple. My friend and I just wanted something quick, so we went through the drive-through, and it was just delicious--absolutely the best thing I've ever gotten from a drive-through window.

• Visited August 2012