“Great Customer Service, Great Rooms”

Ramada College Station
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in College Station
Reviewed June 23, 2012

My son and me had a trip to College Station for his freshman orientation to A&M and since his orientation was planned way ahead of time, I had time to search the hotels in the area. I went through all the websites and looked at every review that had been posted. To my luck I had remembered that about 3 years ago we went to my older sons Navy graduation in Chicago and we stayed in a Ramada, I was amazed as to how nicely we were treated and how clean and comfortable our stay had been. I look for a Ramada at College Station and gladly I found one. I read through all the reviews and they were great reviews, I booked it and stayed 2 nights. It was the best stay ever apart from the one in Chicago. This hotel is the best, if you have to stay in College Station stay at Ramada you will not regret it.

2  Thank LGMora

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I had an unplanned overnight stay in College station and ended up here by luck, but am delighted I did!
Hallways are clean, smell like a brand new place, and are quiet
A spacious room, comfy beds,crisp linen ( very much appreciated!), large clean bathroom (it was for handicapped client but I did not mind it at all) loved the all marble shower!
Room even had a small dinning table with 2 chairs, and a comfy recliner
Their was a small area in the room that housed the microwave and mini fridge-everything was very clean.
There was a "clean" coffee maker ( I hate it when coffee that comes out of the hotel room coffeemakes smells and tastes stale) and a basket with ample supplies
Michael at the front desk was very pleasant, professional and responded to all queries promptly -commendable check in and check out
Breakfast buffet in a good sized dinning room with a decent vairety of items, loved the fresh waffle one could make
There was ample parking space around the building
Can't find any con!!!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

This Ramada property was probably the best I have ever stayed at of all the Ramada Hotels. It seemed to be quite new. The overnight cost was very reasonable with a AAA discount. The location to Texas A&M was excellent. The room was very clean, but the air conditioning system could have been a little quieter. Breakfast was the very standard type you find these days with nothing special at all. Check in and check out was extremely efficient and the staff was very pleasant.

1  Thank HerbertW3
Reviewed May 6, 2012

So far, I have tried 6 different, well-rated hotels in Bryan-College Station. I keep coming back to this Ramada. It just seems to be the best value in town. It is very clean, often very friendly, and the price is usually reasonable. The rooms are attractively decorated, clean, and comfortable. I am a light sleeper and am pleased to report that I haven't ever heard fellow guests through Ramada's walls (though I have heard road noise through the windows on occasion). Most recently, I tired a different-brand hotel in Bryan that is of a similar class, but almost always at a higher price. The Bryan hotel was beautifully decorated and very, very friendly! However, the walls were paper-thin. I could hear everything in both rooms on either side of mine. So, this week, it's back to the Ramada for me. I just haven't found a better value yet! I'm willing to pay a little more for a little more plushness -- but so far, there isn't such a thing in Bryan-College Station. I can pay a lot more for a little more in value; or I can pay the same for much less. This Ramada just seems to be the best value in town.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank 2Qbeds
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I had not been at a Ramada for many years and this time I was going to Texas A&M and found that the location was very convenient, right off the Hwy 6. The hotel looks and feels brand new, it is very quiet and rooms are spotless. In fact my 18 year old even told me "it looks like I was the very first person that used the shower in that room". I don't know if that is the case but I was pleased to see how clean the room was. Hallways are very quiet, just a bit of noise from the Hwy but you only noticed early in the morning when everything is quiet. A grate value hotel, clean, staff is friendly and accommodating ........ over all A GREAT EXPERIENCE! Kudos to the entire staff there. I will go back soon.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Fred D
Reviewed April 19, 2012

The College Station Ramada was very reasonable for a mid-price property. Rooms were nicely decorated. Quality counters and plumbing in the bathrooms. The rooms were quiet. I could barely hear the loud, obnoxious drunk down the hall. Just turned the room fan on and no more noise. Getting into the motel can be a problem, since the frontage road is one-way. Cut through the shopping center and save 5-10 minutes from GPS recommendations.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MTAR
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I booked the Ramada because it was in CS, close to Bryan and right off the main highway. My trip to CS was for my friend's wedding which I was a part of. Despite the crappy weather, the weekend was enjoyable. The Ramada was super clean, in fact they were cleaning every time I came out of the room, the access was easy in and out of the Hotel Lobby and the staff were friendly, one of them even opening the door for me when my hands were full! Guest services was great and the room was clean and the air conditioner cold! Despite the not so easy access to get to, the hotel was a great choice and if I go back to CS to stay, this will be my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: ask for a room near the elevator unless you like taking the stairs.