“Clean, Comfy and Friendly”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, College Station
Ranked #13 of 37 Hotels in College Station
Reviewed May 28, 2010

Great hotel stay! Nice room, great pool and spa, incredibly friendly staff, new work out equipment, hot free breakfast and convenient location, couldn’t ask for more! I had a great experience at this particular hotel and would highly recommend staying here.

Reviewed May 7, 2010

I stay here quite often and not only is everyone friendly but the hotel is great... If your looking for the nicest hotel in town with the friendliest people this is your place.

Reviewed April 29, 2010

The room was very clean, the beds were more comfortable than most hotels we’ve stayed in, the bathroom was extremely nice, and the continental hot breakfast was very nice Front desk staff was friendly.

Reviewed April 23, 2010

Great experience at this hotel. The room was spectacular and the customer service was top notch. Amanda, thanks for making me and my family feel welcome and part of the country inn & suites family.

Reviewed April 7, 2010

First let me say that I too got canceled for the weekend of May 15th, graduation weekend. And they told me it was a computer glitch. They would not even put me on a waiting list. So I filed a complaint about it with the BBB. Those of you who had the same experience should do the same.

I stayed there over Easter weekend because the rates were great. The room and everything was great. Probably because it was new. However, the whirlpool did not work and the cookies which Country Inn promises did not exist. They said it was because they did not have the display. As we were one of only two people staying there, I think they could have put some cookies on the plate and called it a display. Also, employees did not seem to know anything about what was going on.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Management response:Responded November 16, 2010

We take comments as yours seriously in an effort to improve our overall quality and guest experience!

Reviewed March 25, 2010

Please note: the date of stay is shown as March 2010. I was not able to use a future date in this field, so I used the date of my unexpected cancellation. I never stayed there at all because my reservation for May 14 was cancelled by Country Inn and Suites.

My experience is exactly the same as the previous poster. Reservation confirmed online at countryinns.com, cancelled due to "computer glitch." Neither customer service [--], nor Mr. Patel at the College Station hotel, [--] would take responsibility; each said the other was to blame. Who cares? I now have no room and there are no other rooms within 60-70 miles. Customer service refused to send me a written notification of cancellation. Mr. Patel says he will -- hasn't yet. Will never, ever, book with Country Inn and Suites -- anywhere! They can't seem to operate a reservation system and their customer service is pathetic -- no -- it's non-existent.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TexasKBEE

Reviewed March 23, 2010

This is a new hotel - today is the 2nd day of operation! I made a reservation for a very important event on the very first day they were taking reservations. I received a confirmatin number and a confirming email from their corporate office the same day. I UNFORTUNATELY cancelled another reservation I had made previously at another hotel only to have them call me today to say they had inadvertently overbooked and my reservation would not be honored. I spoke with 2 customer service reps and the hotel's general manager who would not explain how the hotel could have possibly been overbooked when I made my reservation. They simply said I would not have a room there when I arrived. WORD OF WARNING - the manager Mr. Sandip Patel and the corporate office don't really care about their customers - choose to stay at another hotel - ANY hotel to avoid these people!!

Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple