“Great food at low prices”
Review of Burger Boy Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger Boy Cafe
Cuisines: Diner, Greek, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Serving the Brazos County's best burgers, pitas, gyros, and more for 30 years. Call 979-846-2146 for delivery or stop by anytime.
San Antonio, Texas
“Great food at low prices”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

This was one of the first places I ate in College Station, and I still remember how great that food tasted. That being said, I never went back. I don't know why, because I loved the food here. They use fresh ingredients and make most of the stuff by hand while you're there. Quality was good, and the prices were great, but I think the location, basically requiring parking at Northgate, was a big hindrance from ever going back. I would definitely recommend eating there if you're on Northgate and don't know where to go. It's a hidden treasure in the area, but just hard to get to reliably.

• Visited August 2013

Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“Yami food”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Delicious food, the price is decent, excellent service and most of the items in the menu are fairly inexpensive. The staff is friendly and the place is neat and clean. I will return again on my way back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Thibeault L
College Station, Texas
“Tried in person - then delivery”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Before I try delivery at a place I will go in person, so I did, for lunch. The food was good, fast, and inexpensive. Then I tried the delivery number on their website and their Grub Hub recommendation (same number.) The first two times I called, I eventually got a message saying the cell phone number was not being answered and no voice mail. Just to be sure, I tried once more and got a message saying the number was no longer in service. I'm really disappointed since this is the only place in the area that delivers vegetarian burgers and their in-house food was so good. I would have been a very regular customer if I could have had the same service delivered, even with a delivery fee and 20% tip.

• Visited January 2013
College Station
“Drop By”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Good food. Good service. Cheap food that fills me up and tastes good. Perfect food place for a college town. Not much else to say. Drop by and check them out.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Zack A
bryan, Texas
“great food”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

great food!! the service is good. They always deliver in a timely manner with the food still warm.

• Visited June 2012