“Tried in person - then delivery”
Review of Burger Boy Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger Boy Cafe
Cuisines: Diner, Greek, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Serving the Brazos County's best burgers, pitas, gyros, and more for 30 years. Call 979-846-2146 for delivery or stop by anytime.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Before I try delivery at a place I will go in person, so I did, for lunch. The food was good, fast, and inexpensive. Then I tried the delivery number on their website and their Grub Hub recommendation (same number.) The first two times I called, I eventually got a message saying the cell phone number was not being answered and no voice mail. Just to be sure, I tried once more and got a message saying the number was no longer in service. I'm really disappointed since this is the only place in the area that delivers vegetarian burgers and their in-house food was so good. I would have been a very regular customer if I could have had the same service delivered, even with a delivery fee and 20% tip.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Good food. Good service. Cheap food that fills me up and tastes good. Perfect food place for a college town. Not much else to say. Drop by and check them out.

2  Thank Zack A
Reviewed July 12, 2012

great food!! the service is good. They always deliver in a timely manner with the food still warm.

2  Thank rlamb5486
Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is the best burger in town for the buck. Stop by and see for your self you will be amazed. Just a great place to sit and chill and enjoy great food.

2  Thank LateWine
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This place is amazing. It's really simple but they have one of the best burgers in town. They also have burgers with different sizes so if you think you are really hungry you can try the hammer the 3lb burger!

2  Thank abe s