“Yummy Chinese Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 4, 2012

My husband, daughter and I eat there often for lunch usually on Sundays. It’s almost always busy but the service staff is pretty fast in cleaning the tables and getting you situated. The lunch special is a steal. The portions can actually feed two persons.:) Food are delicious!!! My personal favorite is their Mongolian Beef. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are craving for Chinese food.

There are newer reviews for T. Jin China Diner

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Food is ok, but service is really crappy! Tonight my husband and I had a discrepancy on our check in that we were overcharged for both our dishes. Rather than listening to us, the waiter and manager both started yelling (loud enough for the whole restaurant to hear) that what we were saying was "Impossible!". They wouldn't even listen to us to let us explain how we were overcharged. They dismissed us entirely and sent us away. Not only was it embarrassing that they caused a scene out of what could have been a simple, quiet fix, but we left, still overcharged for our meals. Our bill came out to about $30 for two dinner portions - WAY overcharged for plates that should have been $9 each. I love asian food, but I will never eat here again.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

We enjoyed the great friendly service and the food.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

The food quality here is excellent. I have certainly paid a lot more for lesser quality food at other restaurants.

The atmosphere is nice, contemporary, quaint, and clean. Our server was pleasant.

The only thing I wish they would do differently is to offer the lunch-sized portions and complete meals for dinner also.

They are definitely worth looking for if craving Chinese food in College Station.

1  Thank JJtraveler65
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I have lunch at Jin's often--food is very tasty and prices are reasonable. Also, although it is often full, service is pretty fast. Take-out service is less reliable--it seems to me that they never start cooking my order until I actually show up.

1  Thank faustina1