“used to be good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Upside is the food is now super cheap. Kids eats free every day of the week. Downside is the quality has definitely gone downhill lately. Unfortunately I can no longer "trust the crust"

There are newer reviews for Double Daves Pizza Works

Reviewed July 19, 2012

One of the best pizza places in CS. Though the buffet is a little pricey it's worth it!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The pizza rolls are the only reason we go here. The pizza is okay but the pepperoni rolls are soooo GOOD! Dipped in that yummy ranch!

Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed the pizza rolls. Pizza was pretty tasty. Run by college kids so the service was a little slow. Not bad overall.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

We used to eat at the Longmire location twice a month or more. Unfortunately we had a bad experience the last time. We ordered a half pepperoni half sausage using a buy 8 get the 9th free card. I brought it home and my 3 year old ate a piece of pepperoni right away. When my 5 year old tasted the pepperoni he spit it out immediately. I tasted it and it had a terrible taste, like it had passed. After calling them and getting no useful information I drove back and explained it to the manager. She gave us a card for another free pizza, but on offered the explanation: "we have a new pepperoni supplier, maybe it tasted different than usual." She did express a small amount of concern, asking me to call if anyone got sick. I did so but only got a "that's too bad." out of them.

To make a long story short, our 3 year old vomited all night and we ended up postponing a holiday car trip for two days. Perhaps the moral is: "sometimes free ends up costing you!" In any case, we won't be eating their pizza again, particularly after they handled it so callously.