“Best Asian food in College Station”
Review of Jin's Asian Cafe

Jin's Asian Cafe
Ranked #148 of 283 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Jins has a great selection of Asian dishes! The Panang Curry with chicken is by far my favorite...a great savory/sweet combination.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

It is close to the north gate. the dinner price is around $2 than lunch. However, the quantity of the dinner is more than lunch. I always been there because it is very convenient for me. The waiters there are Chinese. So, you can speak Chinese if you do not know how to name a Chinese food. Anyway, I like here also because it is not expensive to eat there

1  Thank paofu
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had the combination lo mein with chicken, beef, and shrimp. It was delicious. The food was served quickly, and was steaming hot. The prices were slightly higher than similar places, but the portions were HUGE. I had to get a box to take what I could not finish.

The menu had lots of choices, but many/most of them were listed as spicy dishes. If you don't prefer spicy dishes (like me), you'll have a more limited choice, but I made a good choice with my dish.

I'll be back.

4  Thank Gideon_Krasmanic
Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you like Chinese that doesn't look like it came from a bag in the grocer's freezer, that tastes good and doesn't cost big bucks, you'll like Jin's. Also, unlike other area Asian places, cleanliness not an issue!

1  Thank Mark E
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Been visiting this place for the last 7 years. And it's been getting worse. Food doesn't take fresh, chicken tastes old etc. stopped going here now. Many better options in town.

1  Thank sandmanz