“Terrible”

Rosie's Pho
Ranked #226 of 295 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Terrible food and an extremely RUDE staff.....the food was bitter and when the manager was called he did not understand the meaning of the word "Bitter"....he challenged me that the food was good and his cook has been cooking it for 6 months. What a way to talk to the customer.

2  Thank bengalt

Reviewed April 18, 2011

I have to agree with the others pervious review. Cashier do look mad. Service was not that great. I would rather have gone to Pei Wei if I knew the food and service was this bad or to Gangis Grill where I could have pick out my owe spice to make taste better. I would not even try their food again even if it was free because of their tribble service and cashier.

1  Thank pon1010
Reviewed August 4, 2010

We found a huge ant in the noodle soup........and the manager had a horrible attitude......This restaurant has probably the worst service of any I've ever been in.

3  Thank Lulu55_55
Reviewed March 21, 2010

The food is delicious! I recommend the Pho, but do not order it to go because the portion is not the same as if you dine in.They have a variety to choose from and the portions are always enough to feed me for three days. The service however needs to be replaced. Its almost as if the cashier is mad that she has to ring in another order. A month ago my boyfriend and I went for lunch, but couldn't hold a conversation with the music blaring. There must have not been a manger in that day because the lyrics were rather explicit and vulgar.

1  Thank aggies2010
Reviewed April 23, 2009

Rosie's has a wide selection of vietnamese, chinese, japanese and korean dishes in a sort of Pei Wei set up (you order, get a number, seat yourself, they bring it to you) It is really a Vietnamese Pei Wei, in a nutshell. The food is great, and I would suggest eating outside your usual Mongolian Beef and General Tso's, everything is good.

1  Thank ptealixpaint