“Nope. Unreliable and a waste of time.”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #216 of 281 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed January 20, 2014

If you want to marvel at the breakdown of standard efficiency practices in fast food, gander over at this Wendy's in College Station.

You won't receive the right order, what you do receive won't be done correctly, and you won't be satisfied in any way.

1  Thank Forrest B

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Worst Wendy's I've ever been to. From horrible service to terrible management. I've never called to corporate to complain about a fast food place before but this is the worst service I've ever had. I wish there was another place closer to my work. I can't believe this place is still in business.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Highest quality dollar menu items you'll ever find.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

The burgers and fries and a coke are always great. I look forward to the next time I go there

Reviewed February 16, 2011

This is my third time eating here and things havent changed. Service is really bad and the hired hands cant speak English most of the time. When they do speak English these people speak to you so rudely making you feel like its a bother for them to wait on you......and heaven help you if the order is incorrect and you have to get them to correct it!

On every occassion my orders have been prepared incorrectly and I've had to take the food back to the counter at least twice for them to get it right. The food is so greasy and tasteless that I wont go back to Wendy's anymore. My last baconburger was so drenched in grease the buns looked like wet sponges. When I took it back to complain, the guy said, and I quote, " so whats the problem with a soggy buns? Thats how we do it here!" I told him that I wanted a buger without grease and he mumbled something under his breath before preparing another one. The next burger was the same as the first......so I asked for my money back and this guy went nuts.......I finally got my money back and the guy was still mouthing about it. I wont go back and will tell everyone I know about the worst fast food in BCS.

The place was filthy with most of the tables covered in trash and filth......there were plenty of hired hands shooting the bull behind the counter to come clean the dining room up......guess it would have interferred with their conversations.