Super 8 College Station
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(College Station)
View Hotel
La Quinta Inn College Station(College Station)
The George(College Station)
Cavalry Court(College Station)
View Hotel
All reviewsan overnight staywould definitely stay here againnothing fancybed was comfortableclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I spent 10 day in this hotel in summer. The staff specially the manager are very friendly.
The breakfast was good it included cereals, apple, fruit yogurt, cheese, butter, jam, tea and coffee and you could also make your own waffle. I only wish they had egg too.
The room was spacious, had a safe inside the room, it was clean and they did clean and change sheets everyday. Only in the last night I saw 2 small insects crawling on the conforter. The room had a tv, fridge, microwave and a coffee maker. The bathroom was large too. Overall it was convenient.
It is.20 minutes walking from Texas A&M campus ( the reason in chose it) there is and apple bees and a sonic just across the street. And by 5 minutes walking you reach a gas station store.
Just pay attention when reserving online because the system just shows the average price of room and if you want to cancel some nights later the price might be different. It is less expensive if you. Walk in the hotel and get the room. But near the start of the school it is always sold out.
Another good thing about the hotel is that you can cancel your reservation up to 24 hours without any fee.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Great rate for this great clean hotel. Friendly staff. Good breakfast close to A&M campus. close to good walking distance restarunts.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We booked a non smoking ro, walked in and the room smelled of smoke. We told the woman at the front and she said that there are no other rooms to give us, no refunds are given, and it is a non smoking room so it shouldn't smell of smoke. My husband said we have 2 small children and will not be sleeping in the room with te smell, she have a bit of an attitude and eventually moved us to another room. The "breakfast" was terrible with no milk or cereal and only a waffle machine that was disgusting, and bagels.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed July 10, 2011

DO NOT BOOK EARLY! They have a very rigid cancellation policy that requires a 72 hour notice. They make absolutely no exceptions... not even for emergency room hospital stays. I contacted the corporate office, and they couldn't even help me. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYBODY!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Customer55649
Reviewed January 19, 2011

We got exactly what we wanted out of this hotel: a cheap place to sleep after visiting friends. But the stay was better than we expected.

When we arrived we were greeted by a friendly front desk. After checking in, I called down to get the Free Wifi password, but when I didn't have a pen, I told the guy at the front desk I'd just run down and write it down. Before I got halfway down the hall, the he was on his way to my room with the password written on a peice of paper. So nice!

He also directed us to a long list of cabs in the area. The only negative about this hotel is it's not really close to "North Gate" - the local bar scene - or the University. But none of the hotels in College Station really are. However, it was a fairly cheap cab ride.

Check out was great, mostly because we only spent $55, but also because of the friendly guy at the front desk. He was looking at engagement rings for his girlfriend, and my husband and I offered him some advice. He was really funny and cool and didn't even upset my terrible headache and hangover. Yep, it was that kind of trip.

So if you're looking for a bed to sleep after visiting friends in CS or your kids in college, this is your place.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple