All reviews full kitchen marriott hotels both bedrooms two room suite uber ride living area in town front desk staff breakfast area great place to stay kitchenette lorne sofa amenities campus texas elevator
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

The two old ladies at the front desk were very cold to us with bad attitudes. The beds didn't even seem like got changed. Unpleasant stay. Don't like it and won't choose this particular one in the future.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Frank C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bryan College Station, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Mandy,
I apologize for your unpleasant stay. I have already discussed this with both associates and they are very apologetic as well. They were both dealing with small health issues so they were recently in some pain, but have since taken some time off to recover. We used this survey as a training tool so they can be more aware, and not let their personal situation interfere with the performance.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

We booked this room so we could stay the night after a football game. The facility was pretty clean but needs some major updating. So much of College Station is new or refreshed but not this place. I really felt like we over paid for what we got but all the hotels are gouging people during the weekends of home football games. Location of the hotel is great and just minutes away from the college.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Room was nice, comfortable bed, breakfast nice. I stayed here on business while my car was in the shop. It was just strange the way the clerk acted. Rude and unfriendly. Not my favorite place to stay but it was ok

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Management response:Responded August 24, 2017

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate comments like these as they can be used as a training tool with the staff. I can assure you we will discuss this with the agent and make improvements. I apologize for the rude service and I hope you will give us another chance should you return to College Station.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

My first stay at TownePlace Suites. Room was nice, bathroom worked well and well lighted, kitchen good except no ice maker in refrigerator. TV placement not good. Breakfast area too small to accommodate capacity needed for the size of facility. Expect to eat in your room. Lobby almost invisible but staff very nice!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Room was spacious and very clean. Very impressed with the amenities and size of the room. Bed was extremely comfortable and provided a great, quiet night's rest.

Breakfast in the morning offered many choices--including Texas shaped waffles! Staff kept the breakfast room clean and well stocked. Overall, a friendly staff!

The pool outside was very relaxing after a hot day walking around College Station--close to the Texas A & M and Bush Library.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Jon L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bryan College Station, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thank you for the 5 star review and the detailed feedback!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon.