“great food”

Add it.
Wings 'N More Restaurants
Ranked #143 of 280 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed August 19, 2012

we go once a month probably. we love the wing and tenders and the fries and fried pickles. everything has been good there. we love it.

There are newer reviews for Wings 'N More Restaurants

Reviewed July 31, 2012

After eating at Wings N More all other wing joints leave me wanting.... I love the flavor of their sauce and the quality of the meat. I get the tenders with the wing sauce on the side so I get more meat and it is less messy. They are also wonderful about working within dietary needs. They actually made a dinner for me that was a combination of menu items and it was great. I love this place and frequent all the Wings locations.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Great food, good service and value. This is a must visit in College Station. Consistently great hot wings, homemade blue cheese, the best onion rings in town. The atmosphere and decor is a bit dated and worn, but the quality of the food makes up for it. The University Drive location is newer with the food about the same

Reviewed May 22, 2012

The wings are great and fries are always enjoyable when going there to eat even if it's only, through the drive through

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We always go here if we crave for chicken wings! We don't come nor order for pick up during games night/graduations or other big event in town though,because they can get really busy and the wait can be long. I tried other restaurants's wings but it always come short compared to the chicken wings here, I recommend this place if you are craving for great tasting chicken wings!!