“Best place for Chicken Wings”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wings 'N More Restaurants
Ranked #123 of 283 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We always go here if we crave for chicken wings! We don't come nor order for pick up during games night/graduations or other big event in town though,because they can get really busy and the wait can be long. I tried other restaurants's wings but it always come short compared to the chicken wings here, I recommend this place if you are craving for great tasting chicken wings!!

Reviewed November 1, 2011

We ate both here and the one on University on the same weekend (long story). Food was definitely not the same quality I am used to from prior visits. Curly fries were cold at both locations, wings were on the scrawny side, chicken fingers were skinny strips, and the marinated chicken sandwich was just a piece of chicken soaked in wing sauce.

Reviewed July 4, 2009

I've been eating Wings 'N More since I was a freshman in 1995. The wings have never disappointed, and I use this as the benchmark for buffalo wings in general. This past experience was great with my family. It was crowded at dinnertime, and while most of the students got their pagers, we were seated immediately. Food came out fast and hot. It's great to see that we were treated well as a family.

Reviewed April 17, 2009

My husband and I went to A&M and this is the place we always visit when we go back. There is just nothing like it. My favorite is the wing and tender combo. The wings are so good and you can choose how spicy you want the sauce. The tenders are great too, which is why I love the combo!! It goes great with an ice cold beer. This is a great place for families or groups, although depending on the time of year, there may be a wait. There are several Wings N Mores in town, not just at Southwood Valley.

Reviewed October 9, 2008

I personally love the chicken tenders, but I hear the wings are great as well.