“Oasis in College Station”

Veritas Wine & Bistro
Cuisines: American, Asian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: University and Tarrow
Description: Veritas is a Casual Upscale Restaurant with focus on Seasonal & Market Driven Menu with emphasis on Asian-American-French flavor.
“Oasis in College Station”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have had multiple meals at this restaurant and it never disappoints. One of our favorites was sitting at the "chef's table" which is a counter that overlooks the kitchen....The chef was very informative and encouraged us to talk and ask questions. We will be back very soon!!!

• Visited August 2013

College Station, Texas
“Luncheon meeting”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The atmosphere is excellent and the food is wonderful. We had a luncheon business meeting, and the wait staff was very accommodating for our business needs and busy schedule. We'll be back.........

• Visited September 2013
San Luis Obispo, California
“College Station surprise”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was in College Station for business and my parents drove down from Dallas one night to meet me for dinner. They are in their 80's and accustomed to very nice restaurants. Veritas was mentioned in verbal and on line searches so we gave it a try. We had reservations, and it was not full at 6:30 when we arrived, but filled quickly during the dinner hour. It was not a college crowd. The service was friendly and professional. The menu was creative and interesting, but I was disappointed there was not a chicken dish offered. The food was outstanding! Salads and veggies tasted fresh and well seasoned. I had the simple grilled fish which was good, but my mom had the filet mignon and finished every bite! Truffles for desert were great. Highly recommend if you are looking for a nicer restaurtant in this college town.

• Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great Date Night Place”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Veritas is a great College Station restaurant. I'm a student, so I can't afford to go there regularly, but my boyfriend took me there on a date and we absolutely loved it. The food was delicious and I could tell that the chef was a professional. I have also been to Veritas for lunch, and the menu is a lot cheaper then if you're looking to try it out on a budget. (However, for gourmet food, it's one of the cheaper places you can go in CS).

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Top Tier College Station”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great fresh menu extremely well prepared accompanied by extensive wine list, service attentive and well trained.

• Visited July 2013