“Absolutely recommended”
Review of Rancho Pizzeria

Rancho Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Coleman
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am from Coleman but my wife is from D/FW so you can imagine that she is not impressed with Coleman’s restaurant selection. However, she has said ( and I agree) that Rancho’s pizza is some of the best she has ever had. She also is obsessed with the burrata which is fantastic as well. I also had a friend go and said that while he thought that pizza was okay, he thought the Caesar salad was one of the best he had ever had and he eats at some of the finest restaurants in Dallas so that is a saying something, at least in my opinion. If you want good to great food with a very cool dining experience ESPECIALLY in Coleman , I could not recommend RP any more

1  Thank Matt M

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

We were in town camping at Hords Creek and wanted something other than camp food, what a surprise! The artichoke dip was wonderful and the pizza was delish. We had front row seats to watch them make and bake it. Just don’t ask for Ranch dressing because they don’t have it, Gabriella was very nice but you could tell she gets that question a bunch. Would stop by again!

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Ended up here while we where searching for a steakhouse. Nice and authentic Italian restaurant with real wood-oven dishes. It looks like a little exclusive place with a nice assortment of wines too. We ordered pizza's, they where good but expensive! 20 Bugs for a pizza in Coleman is a litlle pricey if you ask me.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We have ate here several times and are never disappointed. The wine is great and local. We get the Fungi pizza and it is by far the best we have had. We have tried most of the appetizers and they are wonderful. The salad is great as well. This is a great place.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Rancho Pizzeria makes wood fired pizza that is delicious. Occasionally they have a steak night, or steak weekend and serve top quality rib eye steak. Theirs wines are good, with adequate choice. Definitely worth a visit if you haven't been!

Been to Rancho Pizzeria? Share your experiences!