Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lake Jackson - Clute
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Clute
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Although well located for the purposes of my trip, I found the hotel overpriced compared to all the local competitors. The room was very clean as expected, but the mini fridge was so loud I had to unplug it for peace of mind and sleeping. The requested wake up call came right on time. The breakfast offering was an abismal failure as far as I am concerned. The "eggs" were overcooked pre-made "omlet" type, dry and with little real taste. Hashbrowns...clearly fried in oil but never dried or patted with paper towels. The coffee was okay. Overall...not saying much.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dipti-Hampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lake Jackson - Clute, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Robert W,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Hampton Inn & Suites/Clute-Lake Jackson. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of our hotel.

I would like to apologize for the breakfast offerings. I am excited to tell you that Hampton is looking into changing several of the approved breakfast items that we can offer. We hope that on your next visit these items will be available for you.

Thank you again for your feedback. Dipti and your friends at the Hampton Inn & Suites/Clute-Lake Jackson

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I travel to the Clute, TX area for work a few times per year. Most of the hotels in the area are new/newer so there really isn’t much negative to say in comparison. I prefer to stay at Hilton chains vs Marriott as I have had a few bad experiences with Marriott locations, so i chose Hampton Inn over some of the competition. The rooms are clean and the beds are fine, for work, I can’t ask for much more. I do like that they have a fridge and microwave in the room. I don’t think you would be wrong if you stay at the Holiday Inn (shares a parking lot) or the Towne Suites (Marriott hotel 2 doors down), but I know the Hampton will treat you well for a quick work stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dipti-Hampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lake Jackson - Clute, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Michael G,

We appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton brand.

We at the Hampton Inn & Suites/Clute-Lake Jackson strive to maintain the brand standards so travellers will know there is always a clean, comfortable place to stay. It is rewarding to know that we have succeeded.

We hope to see you again soon, we would love to have you.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Front desk was very helpful, the breakfast was great, the rooms were great very clean. The room internet was helpful, the rooms had a Fridge and microwave. The best sleep I had in a long time. The hotel was very clean, from the lobby to the rooms

Dear Dominic C,

Reviews like yours make our day!!

Our staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites/Clute-Lake Jackson takes great pride in providing the best accomodations available. Our reward is knowing that we have made a great impression on our guests. Thank you so much for your confirming that we are doing a good job.

Can't wait to see you again.

Thank you for your positive feedback. Dipti and your friends at the Hampton Inn & Suites/Clute-Lake Jackson

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Checkin was smooth and friendly. Josh had checked me in and was very sharp and professonal. I went up to my room and it was very big. The bed comforter had a cloud like feel to it. I like my beds soft and it didn't disappoint. The bed was heaven and I slept like a baby...next morning, I was greeted by breakfest attendent Leroy...Leroy isn't just a worker here but he's more of an old friend that you've never met before, truely an amazing kind person. The breakfest consists of eggs, sausage gravy, and biscuits..they had fruits, yogurt, waffles, danishes, cereal,and other items as well. I have stayed at the all the other nicer hotels on this street and this breakfest is the 2nd best (the holiday inn next door is kind of the same but it is better.) The hampton inn beds are better than holiday inns but I guess you have to choose based on preferences. I've stayed at other places and the hampton inn wins hands down because it is the cleanest...very fresh scent and very peaceful. Good job.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear AlanaVienna,

Its gives us great pleasure to know you experienced the warm Hamptonality of our staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites/Clute-Lake Jackson.

We agree that our Cloud 9 beds are the most comfortable in the industry. Our breakfast selection changes on a daily basis. You may find on your next visit that the items available will be more to your liking.

We look forward to your next visit.

Thank you again for your positive feedback. Dipti and your friends at the Hampton Inn & Suites/Clute-Lake Jackson

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My new husband and I just got married at Surfside Beach and a few of our generous friends got us a room here for a couple of nights. It was perfect to retreat to after a great celebration. It was big, clean, great breakfast, and very friendly breakfast gentleman. It was easy to get to the hotel, easy parking, and the hot tub was actually hot. The pool was nice to swim in too. It was nice to see they had towels by the pool for guests as well.
The only problem we had was that there was a mixup in the reservations and we tried to extend it by a day but told they were all booked up and had no wiggle room. Therefore we had to leave and go somewhere else. Ended up at the Hampton in Galveston. Besides that issue and how the staff wasn't willing to help, it was a fine stay. Never heard a peep out of other guests next door, above us or below us. It was nice and quiet. Room was very clean too. They did do a good job with helping me to block rooms for our wedding guests prior to the date.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear kmstennis,

First of all, congratulations from our entire staff.

It was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites/Clute-Lake Jackson.

Please accept my apology for not being able to extend your stay for the additional night due to our sold out status. We would have been more than happy to accomodate you if there had been any possible way to do so.

We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Relaxing hotel and awesome pool. Hotel staff is wonderful and attentive - rooms are clean and spacious. Great for a couple get away. Hope to visit again soon. Nice lounge area and breakfast buffet. Wonderful beds.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dipti-Hampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lake Jackson - Clute, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thanks for staying with us and sharing your experience with this review. We are gratified to hear that you experienced our hamptonality.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Almost like a 5 star hotel. Fresh and new. LARGE rooms with couch, ref, micro, .. maybe 400 s.f. 10' ceiling. EXCELLENT comp. breakfast. You WILL NOT be disappointed!!! WELL worth the $. Free good cookies at the desk.. yummy!!!

Room Tip: I stay in 127.. but i here others are just as good.