“Great Burgers - Jim's Never Disappoints!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jim's

Jim's
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Colorado Springs
“Great Burgers - Jim's Never Disappoints!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I visited Clifton, Texas in June 2012. We always have to eat at Jim's at least once.
I got the cheeseburger. It was a fantastic. I actually got the hamburger basket that comes with a drink, and I got tator tots. A ton of tator tots. I love the hand formed patty. No frozen pre-formed patties here! My husband got a burger with pepper jack cheese, grilled onions, grilled jalapenos and grilled mushrooms. It was just amazing.

• Visited June 2012

Valley Mills, Texas
“Great hamburgers and pizza!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

A little secret in Clifton, TX, is Jim's. Bring your appetite for one of their huge burgers - which you can 'decorate' yourself with their modest condiment bar, or order a pizza, to eat in or take away. The only negative about this place is that it isn't open on the weekends.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank BarbaraSJ
“Flavorful”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I just discovered this place and I must say the burgers are so flavorful. Also, I get the kiddburger and it is a regular size burger! Delicious :-)

Colorado Springs
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Every time I visit family in Clifton, I MUST eat here a few times. The burgers are great. I've also tried the tacos and the chef salad and the super dob (yum)! don't let the decor fool you. It's no frills, but the food is very good. The owners are very nice. Great local spot!!
Oh, and don't miss the pizza. It's award winning. VERY good

• Visited December 2011
Waco, Texas
“Very tasty food and great service.”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We have to get a Jim's patty melt every few weeks at least. They are wonderful. It is large enough that two of us share, along the fries or tots side. Obviously it is a popular place in town. The service is friendly and fast. If you're looking for a fancy place, this is not it, but if you want good food, this is it.

• Visited August 2011

Been to Jim's? Share your experiences!