“Great Home Cooked Lunch!”
Review of Ranch Hand Cafe

Ranch Hand Cafe
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Traveling though on our way home from Houston and decided to have lunch in Cleveland. TripAdvisor rated this little gem #1 and I agree it was worth the rating and the little bit of drive out of our way! I have to say this place is a dive and not much to look at! At first, I was a little concerned at eating there because of the appearance, but once inside I noticed everything was clean! Decor is definitely a little outside my comfort zone, but man oh man the food was yummy!! Highly recommend the Onion Rings, Chicken Fried Steak, and banana Pudding!!! Everything was home cooked and great!! Staff was so friendly and definitely had a homey feel! If I'm ever passing through Cleveland, Texas, I will definitely be back!!

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Place has outstanding food eat there several times a month. Plus you get what you pay for. Anything on the menu is priced decent and you will not leave hungry hopefully you can make a happy plate.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Omg what a great place for good southern food. The portions are large. Seriously you could feed a family on just the large chicken fried steak. The fish was great as well and plenty of it. The service was outstanding. Will certainly be back.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Wish I would have taken a photo of the best banana pudding I ever had. The home-made onion rings were over the top as well. Just good home cooking!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Based on previous reviews we chose to eat a late lunch here with our two boys. The food was delicious and the portions are huge! It's down home good cooking for sure!!! We will eat here again for sure! Ohh and they have new A/C- it was nice and cool on a hot day!!!

Date of visit: July 2017