Best Western Cleveland Inn & Suites
$53
Motel 6
$50
Priceline
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston New Caney(New Caney)(Great Value!)
$85
La Quinta
$85
Palace Inn(Porter)
$65
$61
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskking suitegreat breakfastgreat roomgreat hotelfell asleepburger kingpeanut buttersized roomwafflesoff the highwayparking lotgreat pricebreakfast barsausagetheir jobstay there again
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We stayed here on our way to Houston, as we were traveling with a large u-haul, and were not sure how safe it would be to leave in the city full :). This is on the outskirts of Houston, about an hour away. It was clean and the staff was friendly. Made a good place to stay, as we were so tired. I can't complain. Our stuff was safe all night, they let us park the uhaul out front, no problem. It is an average hotel, with a great price. I would stay again if I needed to. Right off the interstate for convenience. It is right next to a trailer park, if that worries anyone. We were fine with it. Breakfast was not that great, but its free, so I will take it. They had some egg patties, cereals, muffins, donuts, waffles, the usual.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I booked a room online and was coming to Cleveland for the first time. I wasnt sure what the area was like or where a good place to stay was. Upon our check in the staff was super friendly. She told me she had already got our air & lights on in our room for us. The room was very clean and plenty big! Bed was big & comfy! My only negative would be the loud opening & closing of other rooms doors. That was abit overwhelming for a few mins but by 10pm it was nice and quiet. Overall I would for sure stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We've stayed at this hotel twice, once for a baseball tournament and this past weekend for a cheer competition. Both times we've had awesome service, nice clean rooms and a great breakfast! Melissa is great at keeping the food and beverages stocked. Friendly staff at the front desk. The only issue we had was the HBO did not work in the room. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The Best Western hotel in Cleveland, TX is a good hotel for the price. The accommodations were fairly typical (mini-fridge, microwave, television, etc.) and it looked like most standard hotels. The cable T.V. was a bit fuzzy but my biggest problem was with the pillows. Their pillows are more like soft rocks - my wife and I both woke up with headaches - so bring your own pillows. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the hotel was very clean. Breakfast was a stereotypical hotel "continental" breakfast and the fitness center was a glorified closet with three pieces of exercise equipment. Overall, this location was not a terrible experience but not my favorite either.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The only issue I had with this hotel was the wifi. I work from home on the weekend on my laptop, I chose this hotel bc wifi was an option that I needed for work. however it didn't wrk at all. Other wise the hotel was clean staff was nice and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business