“WOW”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Cleveland
SOUTH HOUSTON
“WOW”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Okay when we drove up we thought ok I guess...
When we walked in we thought ok very clean...
When we met the the people at check in we thought wow I like this place...
When we went in the room we thought WOW!!!!!
It was really a nice place I did not know supper 8
Was that nice. It was clean, and well maintained, the bed was awesome!!! They had a good breakfast, a nIce lIttle pool.
we had a felling of security or safety.
I work out of town a lot and this stay changed where I'm looking to stay for now on...
A lot of bang for the buck, thank you all at the Cleveland supper 8 it really is a nice place

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank dhughes838
Neil S, General Manager at Super 8 Cleveland TX, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
WOW!!!! Thanks for the review!!! We are thankful that you stayed with us and can't wait to see y'all again. Have a great day!!!!

Neil, Neeta & Staff

Super 8 Cleveland Texas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Faribault, Minnesota
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I was in the area from minn.for my fathers funeral.this hotel was convieniently located and had great curb apeal.outdoor pool was very welcoming and clean. The GM/owner was a very kind and friendly person .the rooms are very clean with comfortable beds. And I enjoyed the complimentry continental breakfast. I was just looking for a cheap place to stay and was so glad I choose this super 8 ! it was well above my expectations! And very affordable! The staff was excellent! I have stayed other places that cost much more and weren't near as nice. A special thanks to the owner neil and his family for making a difficult trip just a little easyer ..

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank nitrochazz
Neil S, Owner at Super 8 Cleveland TX, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
Thank you Sir!

We are honored that you stayed with us during these difficult times... If you are back in the area, please remember that we are always here for you & your family.

Neil Neeta & The rest of the staff here @ the Super 8 Clevelenad Texas
DeRidder
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I selected this hotel initially because it was close to relatives I was visiting in Cleveland. But I quickly realized I made a great choice. I stay in a lot of hotels throughout the year, and this was the first one where the manager/owner offered to help me with my bags. That never happens. Having the owner on site, Neil, really made a difference with the attention to service. The room was clean, and the breakfast area was kept tidy and stocked. It certainly is nice having a Wal-Mart within walking distance, too. Thank you Neil and Neeta for a pleasant stay; we will be returning soon!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sandra C
Neil S, Owner at Super 8 Cleveland TX, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Hello Sandra,

I am thrilled to hear the wonderful comments you made about our hotel. We try our best here at the super 8 cleveland texas and receiving your feedback helps us to stay at our best all the time. Please call me the next time you are planing a trip to cleveland and i will take care of everything again.

Neil Solanki & Staff
Hortonville, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Service was friendly and helpful. The first floor room we had requested was available and close to the entrance. The room was very clean and all was in great condition. Owner took the time to talk and make me feel welcome. No surprises, a great stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Neil S, Owner at Super 8 Cleveland TX, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Hello Rob,

Thanks for completing this survey... It really means a lot to us here @ the super 8 cleveland texas. we look forward to seeing you time and time again.

Neil Solanki & Staff......
Cleveland, Texas
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Called from my iPhone and got a late night reservation as I was passing through Cleveland Texas. Got a a really good deal from the desk clerk and he gave me very good directions as to how to get to the property.
Most Super 8's I see are out door hallways, this one is all interior access. It is in a well lit Walmart Shopping center with ample parking and additional 'big truck' parking in rear.
Room was extremely well apportioned, the AC was turned on so there was a fresh cool greeting - not stuffy as if no air had been moving in the room since the staff cleaned.
The room was VERY clean and teh Bath was the best shower I had in 6 days of traveling.
Overall VERY surprising experience for this hotel chain.

Room Tip: romm 107.. midway down hall on 1st floor. Far enough from either door to limit noise and on the ba...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Bob M
Neil S, General Manager at Super 8 Cleveland TX, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Hello Bob,

Thanks for your kind words.... We strive to do our very best and we do really appreciate your feedback. Please call me next time before you come in and I will do my very best to give you "YOUR" room.

Neil
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I have stayed here for three weeks. I travel to Houston everyday. This hotel is like being at home.
Everything is clean inside/out. I recieved clean towels everyday, bed made, trash removed, and the room smell like my house fresh and clean. They have great TV channels and WIFI. The pool is clean and refreshing. And the breakfast is the best also, they have a waffle maker and your waffle looks like the state of Texas, really neat ! The staff is very friendly and if you need anything just ask the General Manager Neil Solanki. This hotel is safe and its surroundings. I will definitly return to this hotel. This hotel is home to me and I can't wait to return. And the bed is like sleeping on a cloudy, really comfortable !

Room Tip: I stayed inside in the middle, didn't hear anything but me zzzzzzzzzz !
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Larry W
Hello Larry,

Thanks for staying with us and you are always welcomed here...

Neil
Monterey, La.
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I travel and stay at hotels 3-5 nights a week. If all hotels were like this one, my travel worries would be solved. The room was very clean and modern. Big flat screen tv mounted on the wall with dish network!! Neil, the owner and desk clerk was super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Brad M
Neil S, General Manager at Super 8 Cleveland TX, responded to this review, July 28, 2012
Hey Brad... Thanks so much for the kind words. All we do here at the Super 8 is try our best and I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you time and time again.

Neil Solanki & Staff
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleveland
Best Western Cleveland Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland
Holiday Inn Express Cleveland
Motel 6 Cleveland
Motel 6 Cleveland
#6 of 7 in Cleveland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston New Caney
The Retreat at Artesian Lakes

Been to Super 8 Cleveland TX? Share your experiences!