“WHY I STAY 45 MINUTES AWAY!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Cleveland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Excellent customer service!!!! Make sure to ask for Polly if you stay she is the best at making your stay comfortable and worry free! The King suites are spacious , comfortable, clean and great for the price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
HospitalityCat, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you appreciate Polly as much as we do. We'll look forward to seeing you next time you're in town.
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I were in town for a wedding and were recommended to stay at the La Quinta. I was a little unsure about staying here but with all the wonderful reviews I figured it couldn't be that bad. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice and well kept the the hotel was, and how wonderfully the staff treated everyone.

It took a minute to find the location even with a gps but eventually we figured it out. The room was very clean and there were even mints on the pillows :) The gym was an average small hotel gym, but workable. The pool was nice but did get a little crowded in the evening. The breakfast buffet was just enough and they served Starbucks coffee. The only thing that brings down the overall rating is the physical location of the hotel. I didn't feel like I was in the safest of areas. However, I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone that was needing to stay in this area, you can't beat the price for what you get here!

Room Tip: We had a King Suite directly over the lobby and it was very quite.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Laine B
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry that you had a little trouble finding us. Unfortunately, GPS tends to have trouble with addresses with "highway" in the name, so I usually tell people to put in the address of the Hot Biscuit Restaurant, since their parking lot is attached to ours. If you put in 1002 South Washington, Cleveland, TX 77327, you can enter through their parking lot and drive through it to ours. I'm not really sure why you didn't feel the area was safe, but if there is anything we can do to make you feel more secure here, let us know. Thank you again for staying with us.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times, but the last visit was not nearly as pleasant as those prior. The room that we were initially put in smelled like animal urine, so I called down to the desk to see about switching rooms. The woman at the desk was very pleasant and was able to get us into another room. Unfortunately, the next room smelled of pee as well. The room & hotel are always nice, but the faint smell of pee seemed to linger in the room. We travel with a dog, so I understand that sometimes animals just "go". As I was checking out, I attempted to address this smell issue with the GM, but he seemed to be very defensive about the matter. He went on to tell me about the cleaning chemicals that are used and the process, etc. It seemed as if the GM could not take a complaint from a customer without personally being offended. All my previous interactions at this hotel were superior, but I have always dealt with the two ladies at the front desk. To the GM, please leave the customer service to Polly & Cathy, as they seem to be better at it. In addition, please find cleaning chemicals that are specifically for animal urine, and not just another bottle of your expensive hotel cleaner.

Room Tip: The Executive King rooms are very pleasantly laid out.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MelanyH
Alton, Texas
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We were traveling and fell behind on time. We decided to stay at this La Quinta Inn & Suites. The room was great. The front desk person Polly was so helpful with my family and the other guests during breakfast. We plan on staying here again if we are traveling in this area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Julian C
HospitalityCat, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you intend to be our guest in the future. We always love to hear that guests had a great experience with us. We'll see you again.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for the second time. Each time the place was clean, well-kept, and very inviting. The staff are so friendly and helpful. It will be My Home when I'm in their neck of the woods.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you so much for your kind response. We always hope that our hospitality hearts are evident to our guests, and it's great to hear when it is. We're glad you consider us your home when you are here. See you soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleveland
Best Western Cleveland Inn & Suites
Motel 6 Cleveland
#6 of 7 in Cleveland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston New Caney
Hampton Inn Houston/Humble-Airport Area

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland? Share your experiences!