“Chicken fried nation on Monday night!”
Review of Cotton Patch Cafe

Cotton Patch Cafe
Ranked #10 of 96 Restaurants in Cleburne
Cuisines: American
Description: Part of the Cotton Patch chain.
Description: Part of the Cotton Patch chain.
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I went to the Cotton Patch with two of my collegues and we had the chicken fried nation on Monday night for 6.99. What a value and the food was great. I do not normally eat a lot of fried foods, but this was good.

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Been here for 12 years and I cannot remember ever having a bad experience at this restaurant. The food is always delicious and staff is consistently friendly and efficient. Our family dines here about once a month.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Just like going to your relatives house and getting served their favorite meals! Order anything, and you will enjoy the flavor of home with the convenience of a restaurant. The servers are diligent and friendly!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

The food is always cold and always overcooked. I would never go there except that my church group likes to meet on Sundays after church and there are not many options in Cleburne. This place is awful!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I eat here a lot and usually get a good meal. If they are very busy the food may be undercooked so be careful not to go at exactly 12 noon. This is one of the best in Cleburne, and is very popular.

1  Thank Elizabeth W