“Genuinely good!”

Description: Inside the Red Horse Antique Mall
DFW area, Texas
“Genuinely good!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is great! The place is small, so plan to wait sometimes ..... It's worth the wait! Call ahead for hours, as they vary.

• Visited January 2014

Weatherford, Texas
“As Good As It Gets in Cleburne!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Delicious. If you are well versed in Asian Cuisine, you will have no complaints here.
I'm a little "overcooked" on Tex-Mex and BBQ so this is my "GO TO" place when I'm in the mood to eat out.
The owners & staff love to suggest dishes to try and the servings are plentiful.
For beginners, stick with Phad Thai. :O)

I am so very happy that this establishment exists in lil ole Cleburne.
The Thai here is just as good as some of the places you would find in the Big City.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank JodiCowgirl
“Excellent Thai food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I was very surprised to find this great Thai food in Cleburne Texas! Being from a larger metro area, I have had my fair share of Thai food across the country, this ranks right up there with the best! I had the cashew chicken lunch special, which was more than enough food for lunch, and the spring rolls were great. Service was outstanding, the owners were very nice and friendly, and the building is kept clean.

If I am back down this way, I will be visiting this local establishment again for great food, make sure you give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

1 Thank SPD622
Cleburne, Texas
“Excellent authentic Thai food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have eaten at Thai Garden many times, and the food is always consistently good. The owner and staff are very friendly and anxious to please. The owner is from Thailand, so they know what they are doing. We actually prefer the lunch over the dinner. I feel that it is a better value, and you get the soup and spring rolls included. Someone in one of the earlier reviews didn't care for the soup, but it's the best oriental soup I've had. If you are a vegetarian, they can certainly accommodate your preference. I usually get the Chicken Cashew without the chicken. I don't believe they are open on Sunday, and only a few evenings during the week. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Dallas D
Cleburne, Texas
“Not so good”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My wife and I tried this place several weeks ago based on the reviews.
We each ordered a Chicken based entree recommended by the waitress.
Before the entree was served, we were brought a bowl of some kind of soup. It
had the look and consistency of dishwater. I have eaten similar styled soups at
two local buffets (egg drop and spicy) and this was not nearly as good. Way too salty
and was barely warm. Our Chicken entree arrived and, it looked ok, but was way
too salty. We are both in our 60's, so we do not normally require large portions. However,
for the price, I thought the size was smallish. There could not have possibly been more
than two or three tablespoons of chicken on each of our plates. Perhaps they were running
low on chicken? I would expect that for the prices (lunch) their quality and quantity would
have been much better. We are from Dallas, and I doubt this restaurant would last 3 months
with the competition either in Dallas or Ft Worth. The facility was clean and the wait person
was friendly and nice (we tipped her well). But the facility (with gravel parking) would be much
more adapted to a mexican restaurant. The remodeling inside the restaurant appeared to
be done by owners and was not nearly as good as what it could have looked like. I have been to several "mom and pop" restaurants that paid more attention to the furnishings and decor. It just appeared to me that every corner that could be cut, was. Normally, I give a new restaurant at least one more shot, but not this time. The only thing I can't figure out is why our experience didn't seem to match what most of the other reviewers say. I guess it could be that since this is the only Thai restaurant in town, it seems really good? But, they do seem to have a large following who thinks differently than we do. My advice..... try it and see if my experience was just a fluke.

• Visited December 2013