“Friendly Accomodations”

Hampton Inn & Suites Cleburne
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Cleburne
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel for three weeks while in town for work. It's nice, new and clean. The parking lot has designated spots for Hhonors Diamonds, which is great. The best part, though, is the front desk staff. They are warm, friendly, and always incredibly helpful. I had a laundry emergency, and Krisiti jumped through hoops to save the day for me.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank UncleTravelingMat404

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the Cleburne Hampton Inn during spring break, the staff was so nice and made us feel at home. Clean rooms and breakfast was a delight before our morning run at the park down the road suggested by the front desk clerk. Thank you ! We will stay again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alyssa T
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The hotel has tons of parking and nice large spaces. The lobby is warm and welcoming and the clerk who checked us in (a young man) was very friendly. We were given a very large room on the 4th floor that was certainly a suite. It had a large built in furniture piece with a wide opening (10’ x 5’) with a pendant lamp suspended from the top and a 42” flat screen TV mounted on the side that could be turned fro the sitting room to the bedroom with ease. There was a very large table top that functioned as a desk that formed the bottom of the opening and several drawers on each end of the desk for storing items on extended stays. the room had a microwave and refrigerator in the entry way as well as a nice bar sink. We also had a large sofa in the sitting area and a nice coffee table and two end tables. The bed was on the opposite side of the furniture divider and there was plenty of space to walk around the bed. There was a nicely decorated easy chair on the bed side of the room. There were two large windows with beautiful camel colored curtain and brown shears - just gorgeous. The room was excellent. Internet was decent and I was able to download my podcasts quickly.
Breakfast was normal for Hampton Inn - two hot items, cereal, yogurt, breakfast pastries, waffle maker and hot oatmeal. There are enough choices for everybody. I lost the “hot item” lottery the morning I stayed here as they only had scrambled eggs and sliced pieces of sausage.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AGoingGal
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We took a weekend getaway to Granbury tx and stayed the night at the Hampton Inn suites in Cleburne tx ... Awesome hotel, good people, very relaxing and away from town. Breakfast was wonderful they have an indoor pool but it's not heated. We will stay here again and btw the Chaf-In restaurant was awesome 92 yrs in business and the blue star cafe was good too

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kccjenkins04
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I am a constant traveler & stay at HAMPTON INN SUITES often.. MY stay at the HAMPTON AT CLEBURNE, TX. Has been like No Other! Most of the staff have been polite However, the problem lies upon the persons of authority, Sana, the General Manager and Joyce, the Head of Housekeeping. Both women have attitudes! Sana's response to issues: "YOU CAN COMPLAIN ALL YOU WANT, BECAUSE IN THE END, COMPLAINTS ALL COME BACK TO HER"!. NOW! Is this the correct attitude & response of a person of authority? I THINK Not!!! After spending the afternoon with the the corporate office, on thevtelephone, I learn that referring back to the general manager on problems, seems to be the policy! However, after explaining the situation, that indeed the problem Was the General Manager, and nothing would be resolved, if the complaint kept going back to her!! I was given the Presidents telephone number. I fully intend to call! Thank-You corporate office! I think a paying customer should be able to expect a supply of clean towels, a clean room without Any Repruccusions from General Management or Head of Housekeeping! Both should conduct themselves in a professional manner at All Times! NOT, conducting themselves in a rude, and direspectable, unprofessional manner!! Sana's attitude & persona is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is a fairly new facility. The staff is very kind and friendly and the room was spotless. I had everything that I needed. I was so happy that they built this hotel because I occasionally have to spend the night out that way. I like staying at a hotel chain that I can count on for consistency. That is why I always choose the Hilton chain.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Today March 1st is the 236th day my wife and I have been in this "hotel" the management is terrible. Stay somewhere else please! Don't give this place your money you will be disappointed. 3 lights out in room for a month,can't get clean towels, they don't dust or clean the toilet. The only reason we have been here so long is our insurance is paying for it because of a house fire. If it was my choice I would have left after the first week. Our insurance has paid this hotel $153 a night and it's not worth $10

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends