“Good Choice”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Cleburne
Houston, TX
“Good Choice”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Spent one night here. Arrived quite late, but we were given a nice room facing away from the highway. Room was smallish, but I loved the big shower and good sized towels. Room was clean and bed was comfy!!! The hotel was not noisy either with people noise or from the freeway. What more could you want! This hotel serves a continental breakfast in the morning, and that was fine. Easy location to get to, easy to park and easy in and out. Several of the reviews mention how great the staff was, but we arrived so late and left so early that we really didn't have a chance to evaluate the staff. Yes, I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Korean first
Fleming Island, Florida
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This hotel is clean and the service is excellent! The entire staff is wonderful. I stay there 11 days out of the month. It is a nice home away from home. All of my needs are met and the staff is always helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Kennewick, Washington
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I have enjoyed our stay at this Hampton. The innkeeper has put together a great staff. I needed to get up early while there and the night manager made sure that the breakfast items and to-go bag were both ready early so I didn't have to leave without something to start the day. The other desk personnel all reflected an attitude of service as well as the housekeeping crew. The innkeeper made us feel like we had a concierge on site to help us with all our needs. The room was comfortable, well maintained and always clean. We have not always been happy with this brand but our experience here has established us as repeat customers.

Room Tip: Tell the desk what you prefer and they will work to make that happen!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Cleburne, Texas
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I would like to tell you about my stays at the Hampton Inn and Suites of Cleburne, TX. They have always been very exceptional. I stay at the Hampton s almost exclusively and this is by far the most accommodating, clean, with a great staff. All my needs are met and any issues which are far and few between are dealt with immediately by the manager (Sana) or Front Desk staff (Cruz). Again, very nice place to stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Burleson, Texas
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I would like to comment that our stays at the Hampton Inn and Suites of Cleburne, Tx have always been exceptional. We stay at the Hamptons almost exclusively and this is by far the most accommodating. Being from Texas and accustomed to the "bugs" mentioned in one of the rating of another customer, I can assure you that in Texas in any public or private site will definately have some type of insect that can be found especially in a stairway. I have worked in hospitals that had more insects in public areas. The hotel is always clean, housekeeping staff helpful, all staff anxious to help and arrange any type of travel/attraction. Never had any issue with credit card payments and I promise if the issue came up it would be resolved as soon as it is brought to hotel attention. Love, love our visit at the Cleburne Hampton Inn and Suites.

Room Tip: Inform the desk upon checkin of your personal preferences. Pets are treated very well.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
TX
Reviewed September 4, 2012

the regular (non suite) rooms do not have a bathtub, only a shower... and I'm a bathtub person. If I would have known this, I would have made reservations at a different hotel, and there are many to choose from. So, I called the front desk when I walked in the room and noticed "no bathtub" to see if I could get a room with a tub and they would charge me $20 extra a night to get a tub... eventhough there were NO cars in their parking lot. I mean this place was emply, but they were still going to charge me $20 a night for a tub instead of a shower. I will be going back to Cleburne, but I won't be staying at the Hampton Inn, which is unfortunate because I usually stay at Hampton Inn in other places and I've always loved it... not this time :(

Room Tip: Ask if your room will have a shower or a bathtub before you make a reservation.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MeMeTx
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I would just like to say that the staff, includeing the kitchen staff, housekeeping and front desk staff at our hotel (Hampton Inn Cleburne) were wonderful and very helpful to our parents and their children. The manager made us feel so welcomed throughout our entire stay and if we are ever in town again we will definately be staying at this hotel. Great choice I'm glad we decided to change hotels. Thanks Hampton Inn staff and manager Sana Orabi, you made our week long stay one of the best we've had!!!

Thanks,
Dee

Room Tip: The King Suites were very roomy!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends