“AN ELEGANT BED AND BREAKFAST”

River Rock Bed and Breakfast Cottages
Ranked #1 of 4 Cleburne B&B and Inns
Texas
“AN ELEGANT BED AND BREAKFAST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2010

My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway for my birthday! This is the most fabulous place. The decor is excellent and it offers all the amenities of home. I am extremely comfortable and would recommend it to everyone. I could not have had a more wonderful getaway. Once I stepped inside, the warmth/comfort took all of my cares away and I truly forget about everything else.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LovelyLana

Solo
Business
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2009

We had a GREAT time. We came here to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversay. I made my husband who is a workaholic leave his computer and blackberry at home. We had such a romantic time...All the extra time and relaxation worked because I am now pregnant with our first child. Danielle is the best!!

T&C Smith

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TCSmith
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2009

Our stay was excellent! Danielle is very proud of the accomodations and it shows by all the tiny details! It is quiet and tranquil and she meets all of your requests and wishes and some you don't even think of!

I highly recommend it.

Kari
Dallas

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TexasVintage
daniellepetty, Owner at River Rock Bed and Breakfast Cottages, responded to this review, November 10, 2009
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad that you enjoyed yourselves and that you were able to get some rest. People like you make cleaning and working at the cottage a joy. Thanks again and I hope you are able to return soon. If you want ideas of what to do while you are in Cleburne call me and I can give you some ideas.