River Rock Bed and Breakfast Cottages
Ranked #1 of 4 Cleburne B&B and Inns
Dallas, TX
“WOW!!”
Reviewed November 23, 2009

We had a GREAT time. We came here to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversay. I made my husband who is a workaholic leave his computer and blackberry at home. We had such a romantic time...All the extra time and relaxation worked because I am now pregnant with our first child. Danielle is the best!!

T&C Smith

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TCSmith
daniellepetty, Owner at River Rock Bed and Breakfast Cottages, responded to this review, May 22, 2017
I just now saw they rejected my response because it didn't meet the requirement. I was so excited for you and I'm so very thankful for your review. Your baby isn't so little anymore. I hope you can come back again.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 9, 2009

Our stay was excellent! Danielle is very proud of the accomodations and it shows by all the tiny details! It is quiet and tranquil and she meets all of your requests and wishes and some you don't even think of!

I highly recommend it.

Kari
Dallas

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TexasVintage
daniellepetty, Owner at River Rock Bed and Breakfast Cottages, responded to this review, November 10, 2009
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad that you enjoyed yourselves and that you were able to get some rest. People like you make cleaning and working at the cottage a joy. Thanks again and I hope you are able to return soon. If you want ideas of what to do while you are in Cleburne call me and I can give you some ideas.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleburne
Liberty Hotel, an Ascend Collection hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleburne
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Glen Rose
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleburne
Best Way Inn Cleburne
Best Way Inn Cleburne
#3 of 14 in Cleburne
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to River Rock Bed and Breakfast Cottages? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about River Rock Bed and Breakfast Cottages

Property: River Rock Bed and Breakfast Cottages
Address: 206 W Dabney St, Cleburne, TX 76033-5458
Location: United States > Texas > Cleburne
Ranked #1 of 4 B&Bs / Inns in Cleburne
Hotel Class:3.5 star — River Rock Bed and Breakfast Cottages 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Rock Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.