“Good but could have been better”
Review of Cisco Inn

Cisco Inn
Cisco Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cisco
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Good but could have been better”
Reviewed April 18, 2011

My overall experience at the Cisco Inn was "okay". I traveled 12 hours before I reached the hotel, and I can say that it was clean, and the person at the desk was friendly. The bathroom didn't have a shower curtain, and there was a brownish/tan blob in the middle of the bath tub (which I am assuming was some sort of glue, I hope). This was a business trip for me that required me to have internet access, the hotel advertises high speed internet, but I could not connect to it, because the signal was to weak. The telephone did not work and only one lamp worked in the room. The hotel is in a very small town and the options for food and shopping are very limited. The only view that is available is of the interstate, and a water tower. If your looking for a place to get some rest after traveling a long distance, I would recommend the Cisco Inn, but if its scenery, and amenities your looking for....turn around and head back to Dallas or Fort Worth.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank his1stlady

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Reviewed February 7, 2011

During the ice/snow storm that recently hit Texas I was caught in the middle of it trying to make my way across the state for business. After crawling my way across I-20 for 2 solid days I gave up be postponed my meeting to give the roads time to improve. I stopped in Eastland Texas begging for a room to stay off of the horrible roads. I encountered rooms that were 150.00+ a night (a room you would see any other time for 79.99), hotels that refused to take a reservation (you have to understand that a game of first come first serve in this weather was quite disturbing.There was no way on the 4in ice travelers could drive around town looking for rooms. I was at a McDonalds with 12 other travelers making the same calls I was simply because you couldn't risk getting in an area with no rooms and not being able to get back to the interstate),no vacancy or hotels that weren't suited for human life. I was able to make it to the next town of Cisco and hoped for better luck. I saw a sign for Cisco Inn and called as I was getting close to the exit hoping for the best. The young man who answered the phone told me to focus on getting their safe, he would hold a room even without my name. Just becareful and I would have a room when I got there. It is a small hotel, 20 rooms probably but they appear to be recently remodeled. The beds and all other furniture look new. It was certainly a hidden gem just off the interstate for any looking for a very reasonable priced stay. I was there for 3 days while the roads attempted to thaw and had absolutely no complaints. What a refreshing surprise to know good people and good value are still out there!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank gnbmum
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cisco
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eastland
#3 of 5 in Eastland
Executive Inn
Executive Inn
#1 of 1 in Cisco

Been to Cisco Inn? Share your experiences!