“Yuck gross ”

Add it.
La Tortillita Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Food was slow to arrive. So was the waitress. Had to repeat myself 5times since her English was very minimal. To top it off a drip from the ceiling while I was there... looks like someone doesn't care about their property. Just go next door for a real meal real clean at the cabana.

1  Thank TigerlillyBlossom

Reviewed April 17, 2014

If bugs are your thing, then you will love this place. very dirty and the food has gone down hill. I will never return,

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Use to go there often until prices were doubled. The food use to taste authentic and now it tastes tex mex, barbacoa use to be 8.00 it's now 12.00 . Dark atmosphere.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food was pretty good. The inside was rather dark. We stopped going when we saw a small roach crawling on a table. Enough to spoil your appetite.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The food was unflavorable and tasted like I was eating cardboard. I have only been once and that is enough for me.