“Pleasant stop for good comfort food”

Dawson's Family Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Childress
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I were tired of long highway driving and stopped for dinner in "unknown" territory. We picked this establishment because it had "family" included on the sign out front. It was a good choice, and turned out to be a very friendly place with good food, good service, and extremely reasonable prices. I had the chicken fried steak along with the salad bar and some green beans. All were very good, pretty much just like home cooking. Next time we are in the neighborhood, we'll be back;)

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Arrived at 10am - got the ribeye and eggs. The ribeye was supposed to be 7 oz, but really it about covered the whole plate. Cooked medium rare - just like I ordered. Good mom and pop place, good for kids (I was alone on business trip). I would definitely good back and try dinner.