American Inn and Suites
$86
$105
$60
TripAdvisor
Super 8 Childress(Childress)(Great Value!)
$51
$55
$58
$61
$80
$55
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat pricestayed herebest dealquiet roomflat screen tvplace to sleepjuniorwifimotelroadtruckdenver
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have been working on the road for the last 5 years and have stayed in a lot of motels. The American Inn Suites is the best deal for your money. The management Junior and Nita are very professional and caring.( Great People), I've been here since March of this year and I am glad that I decieded to stay. Clean rooms and located in the center of town. I would stay at the American Inn in Childress,Tx again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug from Florida

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank lineman1950
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My husband and I were traveling for business and this was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. We would not even take a shower, the bathroom was horrible. The sheets were stained and the beds were very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed February 9, 2012

the room was great, the manager friendly, with a resteraunt 25 yds away . best of all when we found that my wife had left her phone there(when we were 400 miles away) the manager was kind enough to mail it to us!!! i heartilly reccomend this hotel to any and all travellers!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Danny D
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We had a family emergency and my husband had to bring a motorcycle back through Texas in 100 degree weather in the middle of the day. He had been up all night and was very hot and tired. I called and spoke with Nita, the owner, who said to have him come on and check in at noon and she would have the air conditioning on in his room so it would be cool and ready for him. She cooked him a great meal, the room was clean and comfortable and he got a great 6-hour's sleep before hitting the road again. The rates would wonderful and we would HIGHLY recommend this motel to anyone planning to stay in Childress. The customer service is second to none!! Glenn and Carol

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank csk_11
Reviewed November 16, 2010

Adjoining restaurant - G 10s Ranch House - now open and I ordered the Mediterranean Vegetable Strata and it was delicious! Very convenient. Quality of food was awesome!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business