“Nice stop on our way back from Austin to Seabrook”

Bever's Kitchen and Gifts
Cuisines: American
Seabrook, Texas
“Nice stop on our way back from Austin to Seabrook”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Having never stopped in Chappell Hill it was such a nice surprise in this lovely little town. after driving back from Austin we wanted to stop somewhere new and so glad we did. It is such a cute little place and the Deserts looked fantastic. we did not try any but next trip will do.
We both had the lunch special which was hamburger steak with grilled onions and mushrooms along with sides. both had mashed potatoes with a nice pan gravy , Hubby had the pinto beans and I had the fruit salad. it was so tasty and cooked to order so it did take a little longer but well worth it..beats going to a fast food restaurant, Our waitress was so sweet and very attentive. will go back for sure.

• Visited September 2013

Argyle, Texas
“We liked everything about it...”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our chicken fried chicken and sides were delicious and my husband really liked his peach pie. Service was friendly and prompt. The restaurant is located in a historic house in a charming little town. We look forward to going back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ILoveTexas
Coronado, California
“Delicious food................”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We enjoyed a delicious lunch at Bever's. While the service was friendly and drinks brought to the table promptly, it took a while to get our food. In defense of the staff, the dining rooms were packed and it overwhelmed the kitchen. The food was superb, freshly prepared. There was a nice, simple salad bar and the pies were great. Don't be in a rush and you'll enjoy a superb lunch.

• Visited August 2013
Tomball
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have been their several times for lunch. The food is all homemade from the potato chips to the dessert. It is quiet and cozy and a favorite stop on the way to Brenham, TX.

• Visited June 2013
Bryan, Texas
“This little gem is well worth the drive”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband & I went to Bevers again today & my mouth was watering when we pulled up since we've been there before. They are well known for their variety of pies which are more than scrumptious & you've got to try one or at least share. Today my hubby had chicken & dumplings which he said were some of the best & a yummy carrot soufflé & I had grilled chicken breast with grilled veggies which was quite good. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention their exceptional waitstaff being so courteous & efficient. This is undoubtedly one of our favorite little restaurants & we consider it a little gem. I almost forgot they also offer buffet & are closed on Sundays.

• Visited June 2013