“Fabulous cinnamon rolls”

Chappell Hill Bakery & Deli
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This place has fabulous cinnamon rolls and other pastries. It is definitely worth a stop. The barbecue is pretty good too.

There are newer reviews for Chappell Hill Bakery & Deli

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My family and I live in Brenham, when we have tired of the few good places in Brenham, we usually go up the road to this restaurant, I have to admit that we usually get a pound or two of brisket and some sausage and take it to go home...These past two weeks we have done that twice, the first time getting some sliced brisket and the next time some slice brisket and smoked sausage..It is very very good...I saw comments that said it was high for just off the highway but I didn't find that to be true, and as one who buys groceries in the household, beef prices are high right now everywhere and for everyone. We always get brisket from the 'wet end' and we state that is where we want it from, this brisket had great flavor, a little smoke and was very moist and enjoyable. The sausage was lightly smoked but flavorful and not dry at all which I loved. It is sent with bread, sauce, pickles, and onions and when I get home we can make a quick sandwich or make some of my sides to 'go with'...I think the food is very good from here, we regularly will go early on Sunday morning to get sweet rolls and cinnamon rolls, and also kolaches with sausage and the blueberry cream cheese roll is a meal in itself..I am so glad to have this restaurant for us to patronize, very good...I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Good barbeque........... good sides and a fantastic selection from the bakery. We'd suggest getting a plate or at least a sandwich and a side. Not the fastest service but adequate and worth the wait.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Very cool atmosphere. Friendly and clean. BBQ was very tasty. Stopped on a road trip and will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Stopped in to sample the poppy seed kolaches which are my fav. They are very large with a very fresh kolache dough and good poppy seed filling. I could do without the light frosting but that is a personal preference. That is all we had so can't speak to the other items they have. Prices were reasonable and service was good.

1  Thank jcjr2