“Keep walking by”

Riverside Inn Marina & Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 31 Restaurants in Channelview
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Saw a wonderful news report on CNN regarding how this place of business turned away a veteran with a service dog. Really! My military money that comes from my husband and his 27 years of active duty is walking right on by your establishment. We live in Texas and feel obligated to spread the word around little Fort Hood about how welcoming this business is to the military.

10  Thank Merri D

Reviewed February 20, 2014

This restaurant unlawfully three out a USMC vet because he had had a service dog with him. I wouldn't normally write a bad review of a terrible restaurant, but couple that with their wanton disrespect of a Marine, and I won't hold back.

15  Thank Mkpikar
Reviewed September 25, 2013

It was a family & friends day on the San Jac & we ended at the Riverside Marina & Restaurant for lunch. It's been many years since my last visit & it has changed. There were approx. 12 people in the restaurant eating & drinking. The service, food quality, portions and cost were good. I would go back again. If you want the Ritz, go somewhere else. "Pay your money & take your chance".

1  Thank CindyAHouston_TX