All reviewsafter a long dayhousekeeping staffcontinental breakfastroom servicehoustonlinensdiscountmicrowaveinterstate
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The entire staff was so warm and welcoming! They were willing to do anything to make sure their guests left with smiles on their faces. If you're ever out in Channelview, Texas and need a place to stay this is it!

• Stayed: August 2013
ClarionInn77530, Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2014

We thank you for taking the time to compliment the cleanliness of your guest room- our housekeeping department takes great pride in their services to our guests.
Once again, thank you for the honest review. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission.

We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed two nights. Was very pleased. Very clean and very good service. We would recommend this hotel for stay! Easy access to interstate and surrounding area. Very friendly staff! The restaurant was fine. Not any more expensive than deliveries and the food was fine! We enjoyed the bar as well. All the people are so friendly. The room we had with a king size bed could of been bigger but it was fine. I was impressed they came in changed our linens and towels and cleaned while we were away after our first nights stay. I like that.

Room Tip: we had room 123 and had no problems with noise or anything.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jean s

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here two nights doing a class for work. Rooms are really clean and smell fresh. The breakfast bar is prob one of the best in any of the hotels I've been to ( actual hot breakfast, not just cereals and toast ) Ordered a steak for dinner and it was really good. Overall hotel is clean and well kept. Only dislike I had is the pillows are kinda small.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Invalid_Name
Clarion I, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

We appreciate you're honest feedback, here at the Clarion Inn we are constantly working hard to provide our customers with great service. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Stayed at this hotel during business meeting and Val was everywhere. He was very helpful during our meetings, lunch and breakfast. He did all this with a huge smile on his face. What a rock star. Hotel was very clean, the one not so pleasant about the hotel is the smoking bar. Although I must say it works for this location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Clarion I, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

We appreciate youre honest feedback, here at the Clarion Inn we strive to keep our customers happy. Our main goal is custmers satisfcation, Thank you and we hope to see you soon

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I have been using this Hotel for a few years now it used to be the Holiday Inn it has friendly staff a great bar that has Karaoke at weekends. I must admit the restaurant is not the greatest however there are lots of restaurants nearby if you like a good steak I recommend the Salt Grass restaurant.
There is a nice outdoor swimming pool, I have always found the rooms clean and tidy.
It’s near the shipping docks where I do my business

Room Tip: I prefer ground level rooms on the West side it’s near the fitness centre
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank skippercaship
ClarionInn77530, General Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for your kind and honest feedback. We appreciate feedback like yours, as we are always striving to exceed expectation when it comes to the quality of service and the variety of our amenities. We take great pride in our housekeeping department's attention to detail and cleanliness. As for the food and beverage departments, we are happy to say we now have new live entertainment in the bar and a new and improved restaurant menu.

We look forward to serving you again. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance during your next stay with us.