“Sticky goodness!”

Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Sticky goodness!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Country Cousins BBQ is located in a portable type building next to a gas station off I-45. Honestly unless it was recommended I wouldn't have stopped. But it was recommended, I stopped and LOVED it!
I order the chopped beef sandwich. Sat down at the picnic table and ate every bit. There was enough meat for 1 1/2 sandwiches and the BBQ was dripping with yummy goodness.
Afterwards I could have used a sink to wash my hands or wet towelettes. I didn't see either nor did I ask.
I highly suggest you stop by Country Cousins. Not far off the freeway, VERY affordable and yummy!

• Visited May 2014

Centerville TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Awesome barbecue sandwiches, sides and baked potatoes. A 'must' stop for mouth watering food. Country Cousins also does catering.

• Visited October 2013
Irving, Texas
“Awesome sandwiches. Mouth watering full flavored yummy!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

One of the best barbecue sandwiches I have had in the state of Texas. Yes, while it looks small in comparison to the restaurant across the street, the size of the sandwich will definitely put a big smile on your face. Awesome flavor and truly filling.

• Visited February 2013