“Family Reunion”

Americas Best Value Inn Center
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Center
Reviewed August 1, 2012

AMAZING!!! Best service ever! Everything was so clean and neat. The continental breakfast was also nice. Kids were happy to have their own room adjacent to our master suite. What a wonderful family experience! Overall this is a great place to stay. We will definitely will choose Best Western to stay when we are back in town.

On behalf of our entire family we had the best sleep and rest out of our own home.

Thank you so very much!

Serrano Family

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn Center

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have come to Center every week for the last 2 months and I really have enjoyed each and every time I have stayed here. From start to end, my stays are always enjoyable. The front desk clerks are always very friendly and accomodating. The breakfast attendant is very nice and friendly. She goes above and beyond just making breakfast. She makes sure you feel right at home. Shaquanna and Evette are always making sure we have everything we need. The owners are especially nice. They are always so nice to all of us work crews. They show that they appreciate our business. My time in Center is coming to an end, and I'm going to miss my second family here in Center, TX.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I was visiting for my kids baseball game. The stay there was excellent, everyone was very generous to me and helpful. The owner/manager the young guy was very nice and hard working towards his duties. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone one visiting.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank M S P
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We state here a week for our sons baseball tournament and we couldn't have asked for a better place to be. Shaquana and Evette were awesome!! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 7, 2012

When we opened our hotel room door we were greeted with 20 or so flies. I called the front desk to complain and they offered me a can of bug spray. I wasn't about to do that because I had my two small boys ready for their nap, so I asked to be put in another room. The owner's very young son, about 8 yrs old, came to our room and handed me the keys to the new room. I inspected the new room and it was very clean and free of flies so we moved.
The next morning I took my kids to the breakfast lounge. Once I had my kids settled with their cereal I poured myself a cup of coffee but when I took a drink the lid along with all the hot coffee spilled all over my lap (I was wearing shorts). The breakfast lounge employee came out to help me clean the mess and said they ran out of the lids for their cups so they put others out. That's great for Best Western, not great for the unsuspecting guest. She was very apologetic and even offered me burn cream for my legs. I inspected the lid and cup and sure enough the lid did not fit the cup. I was furious, so I went to the front desk and ask to speak to someone about what just happened to me. The owner came out and as soon as I began to speak of the incident he went irate. He said I had too many complaints: the flies and now the coffee burn, and that he was tired of people like me. He continued to yell and curse at me right in front of my kids. I was truly afraid of this man. He tried to take the cup and lid away from me and when I pulled it away he raised his hand as if to hit me. My kids screamed for us to leave. At that point he yelled again, this time pointing to my kids, saying if we did not leave immediately he was going to have me arrested. I challenge him to call the police, as I was truly afraid of this man. At that point he said, in a very calm manner that he did not want any trouble. There were several of his employees that witness this but when one of his male employees ran to me as if to help the owner told him to leave and the man turned and walked away. Both Best Western Inn and Best Western Plus are owned by the same owner.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2011

I was upgraded to a suite and loved it. Large room, fridge and microwave - which are a must for me. Full size ironing board and iron;; full size couch, dining table with four chairs. Staff was friendly and asked if I wanted something closer to the office since I was a woman traveling along. Nope! I wanted that suite! Room was very clean. Nice tiling in the bathroom, with vent and heater. Nice long counter top. Very comfortable. If I had to find one thing, I would say the bed was not as soft as I prefer. Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank ktbfarms
Reviewed April 5, 2010

Clean rooms, worked with us on price and friendly staff. Would recommend again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank awal2069
Also consider these accommodations in or near Center
Best Western Plus Classic Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in San Augustine
Super 8 Center
Super 8 Center
#5 of 7 in Center

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Center? Share your experiences!