“NEW AND CLEAN”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Classic Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Center
“NEW AND CLEAN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

This hotel is the best for the price in Center,TX. Fairly new and clean. Stylish rooms and staff is polite and helpful. This place still has the new smell. I slept well. I would definitely stay here again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

This was a great hotel. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. We rested very well and had a great breakfast. The staff was also great. The hotel appeared to be fairly new. If we would have had more time, we would have stayed a couple of extra days just to relax.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Carrollton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

This hotel is very nice. I was surprised, as this is not a very large town (as compared to some places we stay) but I was impressed. Very clean, comfortable, good accommodations. We pass thru this area on occasion and will definitely stay here again. Front desk was very helpful when we asked about places to eat close by. No cons on this review.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I checked in around 1:00 a.m. At most hotels, if you check in that late the workers seem as if they don't have much energy. The guy that had checked my wife and I in, was very energetic. This hotel is very clean and organized. I have stayed at other hotels here in Center, Tx and I would have to say that this one is the best of them all. The guy that checked us in also gave us a map of the hotel which I thought was pretty neat. He explained breakfast times, as well as check out. I can honestly say that I felt very welcome here. I would definatly recommended this hotel to anyone traveling through Center, Tx.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Tenaha, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We were not able to go out of town for a vacation, so we had a little staycation. We chose the Best Western Plus and enjoyed every second of our stay. We have an array of ages in our family. The ages range from 6 years to 53 years. No complaints from a single family member. The pool was a huge hit. The fountains with the changing lights were awesome. The beds were so comfortable. I've never been able to sleep very well in a hotel bed. This one was great. I didn't toss or turn a single time during the night. No noise coming from the hallways and not a single door slamming was heard. The staff was amazing! Bright friendly faces! Kim checked us in and was so happy to have us! And Shaquanna was very sweet and helpful with everything during breakfast. Everyone had plenty to eat for breakfast. Rosa was very nice and very friendly. The various items to chose from at breakfast made everyone happy. Not a single stomach was empty. We truly hated to have to leave, but our staycation had to come to an end! Cannot wait til we have another one. We will certainly be returning to Best Western Plus.

Room Tip: Make sure you get up for breakfast! It is well worth it!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

This hotel is extremely new and spotlessly clean. Large comfortable rooms, friendly service, and a very nice outdoor pool area. Price was very reasonable. If you stay here don't miss the charming town square about one mile away.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank lalasteve
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

This hotel, by far, is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in in all my travels....The staff are always friendly, smiling and helpful. The room was cleaned immaculately every day (we were there for 3 nights). The full breakfast was very good and the staff was there checking everything constantly.

It was a wonderful experience and when I travel back to Center, I will stay there again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
CD_MGR, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Classic Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Dear Patricia G,
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will definitely print a copy of this posting and allow the staff to read the wonderful things that you said about them. Hospitality is always important at Best Western Plus Classic Inn & Suites. We simply know that smiles are contagious and by smiling and keeping a positive attitude that we may influence the outcome of our valued guest’s day. Thank you also for the great reviews of both the housekeeping department and our breakfast attendant. I look forward to having you stay with us in the future. THANK YOU!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Center
#1 of 1 in San Augustine
Super 8 Center
Super 8 Center
#6 of 7 in Center

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Classic Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!