“Excellent Customer Service.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Center
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Center
“Excellent Customer Service.”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I walked in the hotel, immediately I was recognized and welcomed! I walked up to the front desk, this gentleman was nice as could be. I asked if they had rooms available, and he said most certainly! He asked what kind of room I would like, I replied "king bed smoking". Then he apologized because they didn't have any of them available. He asked if a double would be ok, I really didn't want that, then I was SHOCKED! This gentleman had told me of a couple of hotels within a short distance that I would consider. I was very pleased with the customer service! The gentleman has excellent energetic customer service! Just because of him, I would defiantly be returning! I can't remember his name, but he looked fairly young, with darker colored hair.

• Stayed May 2012
ManagerOCHCE, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Center, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Hi AstrosFan2012 and thank you for your recent comments about our Hampton Inn & Suites in Center!

Our staff and management is happy to hear that there is plenty to like about our hotel customer service. We do all we can to accomodate all guests. Please know that your comments are appreciated and that we strive to provide the best service and product to all of our customers.

Thanks and hope to see you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My husband and I were traveling through on our way to Birmingham, AL and we really enjoyed our stay here. First, this Hampton Inn and Suites seems brand new. The hotel is warmly lit and inviting. Likewise, the staff in the evening was very accommodating...they even had cookies as an evening treat. To my surprise, they have a little shop inside with additional snacks and beverages as well as several travel items such as a nail filer (broken nails annoyingly snag onto everything)!

The rooms are very clean and, I promise you, the beds are so comfortable you will never want to get up in the morning. The bathroom and vanity was very spacious and clean too.
Breakfast in the morning was as delightful as the cookies were the evening before. I'm a bit of a foodie so here is what was for breakfast: cereal, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, waffles, fresh fruit, muffins, pastries, coffee, apple and orange juice, milk, ...and even cranberry juice. So if you need a reason to get out of their soft and fluffy beds, the breakfast would be it.

Room Tip: Try their muffins ;)
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagerOCHCE, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Center, responded to this review, May 27, 2012
Hi DStropes and thank you for your recent comments about our Hampton Inn & Suites in Center!

Our staff and management is happy to hear that there is plenty to like about our hotel. Please know that your comments are appreciated and that we strive to provide the best service and product to all of our guests.

Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again when you are in the Center/ East TX Area.
Kingwood, Texas
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The Hampton Inn and Suites was clean, the rooms were very comfortable, and the staff was pleasant and helpful. I needed to stay there on two different occassions in the past two months, and I was not disappointed.
P.S. The warm chocolate cookies didn,t hurt my review !

Room Tip: Even though Center, Tx is not the most populated city, there are workers from the nearby gas fields...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
ManagerOCHCE, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Center, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Hello PiccyKingwood_Texas and thank you for your recent comments about our Hampton Inn & Suites in Center!

Our staff and management is happy to hear that there was plenty to like about our hotel. Please know that your comments are appreciated and that we strive to provide the best service and product to all of our customers. Glad you enjoyed the fresh cookies we bake and put out every evening!

We look forward to seeing you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Center
Best Western Plus Classic Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center
Sleep Inn & Suites Center
Americas Best Value Inn Center
San Augustine Inn
San Augustine Inn
#1 of 1 in San Augustine
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carthage

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Center? Share your experiences!