“Okay Thai food for lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Thamnak Thai

Thamnak Thai
Ranked #48 of 212 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cedar Park, Texas
“Okay Thai food for lunch”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I've eaten here a couple times for lunch. The atmosphere in the restaurant is nice and appropriate. Service is good and efficient. But the food is "just okay" in my opinion. The meat does not taste fresh and the flavors are not quite what I'm used to in Thai food. Maybe it is an americanized version?

• Visited November 2013

Cedar Park, Texas
“Decent prices, decent food.”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We got take-out here the other night and it was pretty decent. The green curry was very hot, next time I'll ask them to take the heat down a notch. My husband enjoyed his pineapple curry with shrimp and my 8 yo enjoyed her beef & broccoli. My 12 yo got the garlic shrimp and ate his whole portion. Good sized portions, friendly staff, would come here again.

• Visited July 2013
Cedar Park, Tx
“My Daughter's Choice for Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We live in Cedar Park and there are several good places to eat. Out of all these places, my daughter picked Thamnak Thai for her birthday dinner. We like the Mussaman and Panang curries. Everything is good. This is a mom and pop store where the husband runs the front while the wife runs the kitchen. We very much recommend.

• Visited June 2013
Austin, Texas
“Excellent Thai food in Cedar Park”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I eat here frequently & we bring friends who turn into new returning customers. The seafood soup is excellent; all dishes we have tried are fresh, hot & just fantastic. We highly recommend this restaurant!!

Damascus, Virginia
“Great food!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We went here with family and ordered a bunch of different stuff to share. The Pad Thai was excellent and the Pineapple Curry with shrimp was great as well. We each had a Thai egg roll and a soft spring roll.....very good with delicious sauces!! Overall, it was a very good place to eat.

• Visited May 2012