“Great Burger”

Moonie's Burger House
Ranked #5 of 214 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: What started as a simple outlet for serving the best burgers in Cedar Park, Moonie's Burger House has morphed into a gourmet burger haven. It's no surprise we've won BEST BURGER in Cedar Park for 8 straight years, and we're still getting better. We offer a wide variety of choices, including Moonie's Classics like the Hawaiian, Chili Cheese, and Blue Moon, but creative and fun new burgers are always being developed. Each location is independently and locally owned - lending its own twists to the concept, and we hope you find something to enjoy at each location! One thing that has never changed over the years is our family friendly atmosphere. Bring the kids - our kid's meals include a FREE snowcone!
Leander, Texas
“Great Burger”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I finally got to try a Moonies Burger. They are great! The reason for this is good meat and a homemade tasting roll, almost like Hawaiian Rolls YUM! and the fries were the double coated kind, Yum.

• Visited September 2012

Austin, Texas
“Best burger in the Northland”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Forget 5 Guy's chainburgers. They have nothing on Moonie's. This is my favorite place when I'm in Round Rock or Cedar Park. Delicious, fresh ingredients on a home baked bun!! And the fries are delicious as well. Try the Bleu Moon, it is wonderful!

• Visited March 2012
Austin
“Good burgers, meh service”
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

The burgers are well seasoned and the buns are tasty. Fries are tasty, too. Counter service seems to be brisk and humorless; I've only encountered one person who has seemed to be in a good mood in the many times I've been to Moonie's.

[One thing that bugs me: I usually get the Plain Jane (patty, tomato, lettuce). If I get a combo (fries and fountain drink) with a Plain Jane, the combo price is actually more than ordering it all separately. That ticks me off! Fix it, please, Moonie's!]

Emerald Isle, North Carolina
“Not that great...”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We stopped here after passing by and seeing they were voted one of the best burger places . To our disappointment, it lacked in my areas. The kitchen was ran by teenagers, there was maybe one crew member that was over 21. We watched them prepare our food with no gloves. The fries were burnt, and no tea was available. I went to the counter asking about the tea and the whole crew was standing outside the back door smoking... It was a great disappointment to say the least!

Leander, Texas
“Good Home Made Burgers”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This used to be Bubba's Ice House. Not sure why the name change (ownership, etc.). I liked Bubba's, and I like Moonies. Good, fresh, well prepared food. Nothing extravagant, but consistently good food.

Visited February 2012