“Worst Burger Ever!!”

Moonie's Burger House
Ranked #4 of 218 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: What started as a simple outlet for serving the best burgers in Cedar Park, Moonie's Burger House has morphed into a gourmet burger haven. It's no surprise we've won BEST BURGER in Cedar Park for 10 straight years, and we're still getting better. We offer a wide variety of choices, including Moonie's Classics like the Hawaiian, Chili Cheese, and Blue Moon, but creative and fun new burgers are always being developed. Each location is independently and locally owned - lending its own twists to the concept, and we hope you find something to enjoy at each location! One thing that has never changed over the years is our family friendly atmosphere. Bring the kids - our kid's meals include a FREE snowcone!
Reviewed July 8, 2012

After viewing the painted sign on the windows that read "Best Burger in 2012" I thought that may be too much but I gave it shot anyway. Boy was I right on the money with this place. Lets start with just the service which was pretty dismal at the very least. Then there's the place itself. While I am a big fan of dive places, this took that meaning to the extreme. Between the musty dank smell and the beat up wooden 70's furniture and the complete filth of the place, I felt more like I was in a really bad horror flick than in a restaurant. The entire place, staff and menu needs updating and probably could use a board of health review while they're at it. Cheap is one thing but disgusting is another. Skip this place and head to McDonald's if you want a deal. At least its a bit cleaner!!

1  Thank Mickprincess
There are newer reviews for Moonie's Burger House

Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

Voted as top burger in cedar park 4 years in a row. We simply were not that impressed. We ordered the family meal for 4. This comes with two adult burgers, two kids burgers and one family fry for $21.99. A very good value.

The buns were good, and the meat was tasty. It was the overall atmosphere that hurt the experience. It was noisy, and very dirty. The floors and tables were not kept clean. This was at 2 in the afternoon, so it wasn't overy crowded.

This was a pretty good burger in a dirty establishment.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The burgers at Moonies are great, as are the onion rings. It's nice to have quality in Cedar Park. Their Anderson Mill location is not as good as the original, I have to say.

Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

The burger is nothing special, but all the other stuff around the burger was fantastic.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This one is located at HWY 183 & Anderson Mill Rd. I don't eat the buns because I am gluten-free. I love the mushrooms on the burger and the Sweet Potato Fries. It is a real treat to visit, quick service, nice wait staff, and good food. When I have the need for a good burger this is a good place & friendly. It can get very busy during the dinner time. But why not? It is good & fast !

1  Thank ReenTS