“Real good Mexican”

Texican Cafe Lakeline
Ranked #19 of 218 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Went for lunch and really enjoyed. The Chips and Salsa are great. The lunch menu was very good. We had the enchilada's and the taco's and they were very good. The beans were excellent.

There are newer reviews for Texican Cafe Lakeline

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Six of us for dinner and two small bowls of chips on the table. Ordered a large Queso and when we requested more chips, we were told that the management was cutting back on chips and they did not have enough to give us more. What???? What value is a Tex-Mex restaurant without chips. In addition, our waitress had too many tables and could not be attentive, although she tried. Top it all off with dirty silverware that took forever to replaced due to the lack of service. Next time I am going across the street to Serrano's, where I hear that the chips are plentiful.

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

We went here on a Thursday night and it was not good at all! The food was not good, the service was not good, and the restaurant was very crowded. I would not return- it is expensive for what you get, and the staff is not very nice.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We went for lunch, luckily I filled up on chips and salsa. I ordered the beef tacos al carbone. I got 4, 3 inch corn tortilla shells with one small piece of steak in each, and a side dish of salsa. It was
$8.99. Wow! I was not happy. I get one taco fajita at Taco Cabana that tastes 10 times better and has twice the meat, and it is only $2.29.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

we each tried a different dish & they were all delicious!! especially the spinach enchiladas!