“I feel ripped off by take out”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This review is for the take out section of the Chili's in Cedar Park. Although I like the food at Chili's, I have noticed a drastic difference in the amount of food I have gotten when dining in as opposed to taking out. For example, I have ordered the Quesadilla Explosion salad many times while dining in, so I know what size the salad is there. I have also ordered the same salad a couple of times for take out, and it is hardly even half the size of the dine in salad but is still the same price. Because of this, I will not be ordering take out from Chili's again.

1  Thank gwynnetx

Reviewed October 15, 2012

You can't go wrong with it. Good food Great Drinks. I always enjoy myself at Chilli's I can not name all the food and point to this one or that. I find it's all good.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We really like Chilli's and go there quite often. The food is good and the price is right. Almost always have good service.

2  Thank MarilynKay16
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Great service from the bartender, but man it was cold in there. Lots of TVs at bar so great for watching sports.

Reviewed April 14, 2010

everything is great.Bring a sweater,its always so cold