“Nice place to eat, drink and watch game”
Review of Pluckers Wing Bar

Pluckers Wing Bar
Ranked #23 of 214 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Long Island, New York
“Nice place to eat, drink and watch game”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

On business trip, so this place was a good to sit by bar, get a 32oz beer, some boneless wings and watch some sports. It served it's purpose. The Garlic Parmesan boneless wings were rather tasty... (As was the 32oz beer)

Visited May 2014

Round Rock, Texas
“Great wings and apps”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is the Plucker's that we visit the most and have had very good experiences. We get free wings coupons at the Austin area sporting events and ALWAYS get the Teriyaki wings, they are the best. I have looked for and cannot find a better fried pickle, the spears are so much better than pickle chips. You can never go wrong with Plucker's.

• Visited May 2014
Alice, Texas
“Great wings”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Ate here thursday night after i checked in. If you love wings then you will love theirs, trust me they are a lot better than wing stop or buffalo wild wings. Great staff and plenty of sports on the Tv's

Visited April 2014
“Worst service imaginable”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Went with a group of friends( 20 or so people) there was supposed to be reserved seating for us but they forgot. After waiting for a while I went to the hostesses to get menus for the group about 10 of them. Well threw the whole night our waitress never came to the table. I had to flag her behind the bar and order drinks for everyone and food. No one cleared the table I had to take the empty plates to the bar. This went on the whole night. I understand there were only two of them but if you know there is a group of 20 or more coming then maybe you should send a waitress over. At the end of the night I went to table out. I'd ordered 3 drinks and 5 wings. Well, she had me down for 6 drinks and after explaining that they weren't mine she merely said " you're going to have to pay for them cause everyone else has left." Holy cow! I've never had such terrible service. She could have made hundreds on tips that night but because of her attitude she probably made 5 bucks. I did talk to the manager drew who gave me a gift card, which was nice but it would have been nicer to have just taken off the 3 beers. I love pluckers before this and would always plan events there but now Buffalo wild wings has my business.

Cedar Park, Texas
“Might be the best wings anywhere, fantastic sports bar”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love Pluckers. This sports bar / restaurant is just awesome!

The wings are big and (usually) perfectly fried and tossed. They have a huge selection of sauces compared to other places. I like things spicy and their hot and "fire in the hole" sauces are no joke. The latter is essentially ground habeneros with the seeds and other insanely hot stuff, it will tear you up. I usually get the hot which is plenty spicy for most people. If you are in the mood for a more BBQ flavor I recommend the baker's gold which is a mix of regular BBQ and medium sauce which gives it a nice kick.
Besides the wings their buffalo chicken salad is really good, I recommend ordering it with the cider vinaigrette.

They have a decent tap beer selection and serve beer in pints or big 32-oz mugs - reminds me of Germany.

The atmosphere is casual and fun. It's great for families, I recommend the mac-n-cheese which is far better than the box version at home. There are TVs everywhere and it's a good spot to watch a game.

Service is almost always friendly and attentive.

My only complaint is that a few of the wings are sometimes too fatty, probably a consequence of being so big. Also sometimes they are not perfectly fried and tossed and come out a little on the soft side. Minor stuff actually.

• Visited February 2014