“Wonderful Tex-Mex”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I took a colleague and his family here on their recommendation and I was not disappointed. Even in a Saturday evening we only had to wait a couple of minutes for a table. While I am not the biggest fan of cheesy appetizers, the flaming queso was wonderful (and the kids really liked to see the flames!). The chicken mole was great - just enough of a kick to tingle the palate. Everyone in our party was very happy with their meals. Our server was excellent.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I ate at Dos Salsas for Sunday dinner with my husband and two girls. The restaurant looks very nice, and has interesting decor inside. I felt right away that it was too crowded--too many tables for the space. Makes for a somewhat claustrophobic dining experience.

Seemed like our waitress had too many tables. We got our chips and salsa right away, but the drinks took some time. The salsa was spicy, and I wanted to wait for my drink to eat any more, but I had to wait awhile.

The food was ... ok. Really, it wasn't bad, but I've had way better Mexican food for less money. There was nothing really wrong with it, but it didn't stand out in any way. And for what we paid, I felt that it should have been higher quality.

We'll probably try it again sometime, but I'm not in a big hurry to.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We love it!
It may look crowded, but they are fast.. never had to wait long. We have been driving to their Georgetown location for years!
We are just so thrilled to see them here in Cedar Park... we go 2 - 5 times each month!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We are so happy to have a new Mexican restaurant in the area. The food and service were just OK. Based on the current choices in the area, they have an opportunity to make have a nice loyal customer base. I would recommend taking a look at Rosa's across the street and do the OPPOSITE of everything they've done. There are too many tables packed in so the feeling of relaxation during your meal is deminished. The high capacity also makes for a very noisy and chaotic experience. Our waitress had too many tables and seemed rushed and confused. We'll return and give it more chances and we look forward to coming for the live music some weekend.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This place was a very nice addition to the Cedar Park area. The food was delicious with lots of choices for everyone and the service was very good. I loved the vibrant atmosphere, but the one drawback is that they have too many tables - very close together in a big, open, high ceiling room that it makes the noise level a little unbearable. I couldn't hear the waiter ask me a question. I could barely here the other people at our table due to the noise level. We had to shout to carry on a conversation. I am not sure how they can correct this but I sure wish they would. Maybe fewer tables or divide the large room into smaller rooms? Since they're brand new, I'm betting they do some things to correct this over time. I'm still glad to have a lively restaurant so near our home.